Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Shabana Ms
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Shabana MsYour feedback matters!
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor after marriage i am depressed because my husband is not giving enough time for me he will spend too much time with his friends now 2 years completed i m used to it now but now if i m asked to spend time he will tel that he is in financial prob so he is too much worried about that wat can i do.
Childhood depression is a condition marked by persistent sadness. It causes the child to feel lonely, hopeless, helpless and worthless. If this type of a sadness persists, it can disrupt his/her childhood and may have lasting effects even into adulthood. If neglected, childhood depression can lead to suicide.
What are the causes?
The exact cause of childhood depression is not known but a combination of other factors can lead to such. Some of them are:
- Physical health
- Family and external environment
- Mental health
- Genetic vulnerability and
- Biochemical disturbance
Children who suffer from such depression can behave and misbehave erratically. Yet, some children may continue to behave reasonably well in structured environments. Some young children may impulsively attempt suicide due to anger and frustration. Studies show that girls are more likely to commit suicide than boys.
What are the symptoms?
Children who suffer from such depression exhibit certain symptoms. Some of them are:
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Changes in sleeping patterns
- Difficulty in concentration
- Sadness and hopelessness
- Vocal outbursts
- Irritability and anger
- Increased sensitivity to rejection
- uicidal thoughts
Some children start to use drugs or pick up detrimental habits like smoking and drinking to evade their depression. Children with a family history of physical or sexual abuse are at a greater risk of experiencing depression. Consulting a therapist or a counselor in this case is duly advised.