Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Shabana MsYour feedback matters!
I am male of 25. I have seen people in panic but never there is a problem in speaking. Whenever I am in panic my mouth gets wet, such wet that it is tough for me to speak until I get some drops of water to drink. Second If I did not get anything that creates water or liquid in my mouth I feel vomiting. Can you please help me in this issue? Facing this problem from approximately 3 years.
The pain in my back and side was so bad that I scheduled a doctor's appt. After speaking with a nurse and determining it may be gas, I cancelled apt and purchased GAS-X. The gas moved around and that is it! The pain is amazing. GAS-X provided NO relief as of yet. What should i do now?
My brother's age is 21 years old he completed his graduation. He use to shout on my mother every time with any little thing happened at home. When he is talking to someone. He talking words and voice base is like shouted one. So the person who is talking with him will fear like something. Then suggest me how I can control him to be a normal person.
Going through a Family, job and financial problems, Depression etc. I am working on several things to start my life all over again. I find that I am not able to use my brain to full potential. I am looking for a medicine/ drug which will help me improve my brain function. Make me mentally so powerful and clear which will help me achieve my goals. All my concern is I want to focus and concentrate on things I want to do and not what happened so far. I really need something to turn my brain into a computer. Can you please suggest? Thank you in advance. Wasim.
I smoke 2-3 cigrate per day (4months) if I suddenly stop smoking and I quit. Does it cause any serious problem to my body.
Having clitoral discomfort again. I pulled back the clitoral hood and saw some white patches around the edge. I can't tell if it's smegma or LS white patches. It's too sensitive to scrape hard enough to get it off. If it's smegma, should I be cleaning it off? I find this so stressful. Feel weepy.
I am having healthy hair and fair skin before 2 3 years ago I suddenly get habitual of eating clay and Clement I know it's really harmful but I can't get rid of this eating habit just because of this my skin becomes really dark and hair fall occurs now I am facing baldness and this is killing me from inside even just bcz of this habit I sometimes I think to suicide please help me.
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease, but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:
- Worry less: Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on: Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress: Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse: Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible': Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.