Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Hi if any one take alprax extra dose what will happen can you tell me what is the use of this tablet for some one said me she take one full sheet is this possible or not ?
Hello, I smoke since from last 9 years. But from the last week I have stopped smoking and I am taking the nicotex chew gum of 4 mg And from the nicotex I am controlling on my smoking habit I am taking daily 5 chew gum of nicotex I just wanted to know is there any side effects of nicotex 4 mg or if side effects is there of nicotex than what should I do pls help.
I get angry very fast, am short tampered due to which some relationships become in big problem, I get angry to my parents also. How will I reduced it?
I think I am in depression, please suggest me a medicine which can bring the chemicals value of my mind high.
Hi I take lustral 50 (zoloft) for 2 years and I want to take a probiotic supplement in addition to lustral . Is there any interactions between lustral and probiotic supplements ? I read that probiotics can affect gut bacteria balance and then affect brain chemicals (it affects gaba receptors as I read ) ? Can probiotic supplements be a cure for anxiety disorder ? Hope to get your help and reply thanks.
I'm having a lot of troubles lately. I have heartburn problems for which I have shown to the gastro, I have problems related to periods for which I need to get some tests done. And I also take anti anxiety medicines and anti depressants because I feel so sad all the time because all this is happening to me. But lately I'm facing another problem. I go for potty 5-6 times a day, and it's not solid and it's not exactly loose, and it all comes out all at once within a minute. And before that I get a really bad stomach ache, I've had oflox also as recommended by the doctor but it's not stopping. So can you tell me what this problem can be exactly?
I am a male 65 Yrs. Of age. I am suffering from Throat infection due to which my voice has become hoarse and I can hardly speak. This ailment is recurring whenever I have excess of lime / lemon or sour flavoured foodstuff or one two many cold drinks especially with ice.
Can I use toficalm during exams I mean couple of hours before exam. Does it produce any sedation or effects central brain functioning?
I am working in office since 18 years bt due to some accident in college life I lost my confidence and concentration to do file work in office. Now I will get promotion but a nadi astrologer told me that I will face difficulties even after promotion. This news has broken my confidence and I lost my sleep I worry day night and now thinking of voluntary retirement. Whom should I consult in delhi what should I do? please someone guide me.
Sir I am suffering with phsychyrtic problem. That ism afraid I will get heartattack. Day by day I am afraid alot.in sleep somany nightmares coming in that time my heart beat very fast please help me sir I got ECH normal report also I contact phschartist he said it was panic disorder no problem and he pricript some pills lonazep 1 mg and wallbeta20, nexito 10 pls help me sir.
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health.
Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon , sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega -3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer's disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain.