Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Swati SapkaleYour feedback matters!
I am very negative type of person. Whatever happens around me I automatically start to think negative situations which are not even possible like if someone is bit late I start to think he is in problem or there is something wrong.
I am 30 years old suffering from Anxiety disorder from last 8 years. I am taking medication like tryptomer and alprax. Please suggest how can I get rid of this anxiety.
QUIT SMOKING. .....
SAY NO TO LUNG CANCER. ..
I am still studying. But I can't come back from my first love failure. How can I forget her and concentrate on study as soon possible.
I am 20 year old. I feel tired all day. And seems too much sleep. And when I sits for study I feel bearing. Sir please give some solution for this.
I am 22 year old since from last 4 years I am suffering from night fall problem. Due to which my right leg knee cause pain if I stretch it or when I lift some weight. And m also in depression from last 2 years. please don't mind. Sry but I have to say it clearly. I don't masturbate since 1 year n night fall happens since once in a month with out naughty dream of girl. So what should I do know. Also I have increase my sex power. Plzz give valid reason n solutions p.
My hair is falling all over head (especially sideways) madam. I have anxiety disorder. I gets worse when I am stressed out and during lack of sleep. Is this hair loss reversible madam coz im not married yet.
I have been diagnosed with asymptomatic auditory hallucinations. I keep hearing voices mostly female voices and these voices are particularly strong at night time. I find it very difficult to concentrate on my studies and I'm pursuing my MBA. Can you please tell me as to what is asymptomatic auditory hallucinations and how do I get rid of these annoying female voices. And how to cure this problem?
I am 21 years old. My height is 4'3" and weight is 46. It makes me feel depressed. I wanna grow my height. How can I get it.
Doctors please help me. My age is 28 year male since before 3 years I am suffering from depression and on medication now. And I am working in bank. Now before two days I am suffering little bit anxiety and heart palpitation little bit fear will come and so much negative thoughts are sticking in my mind after coming home also I will not be in peace something negative thoughts are going on. Please tell me how to overcome this.
Doctor its been a while idont know whats getting wrong with me, I get very weird thoughts in my mind also I am having anxiety problem from past 2 months like my hands shake I feel dizzy I get headache I get scared that something will happen to me I think alottttttt suicidal thoughts come in my mind also I feel so scared while stepping out of my house and going somewhere far please help me doctor I am so tensed please tell me the cure.
1 week ago I had a panic attack and I got scared. Since then I feel like I am living a dream. I get annoyed easily. I can't focus properly. I feel hungry all the time and after that I just feel tired and sleepy.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.