Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Hello Dr. I need help of psychologist Dr. Um me sensitive type ka person hu me and apko to pata hi hoga ki Maharashtra mai caste regarding kitne issues hai. Nd I belongs to SC caste. sensitive hone ke karan me Jo bhi kaam karta hu dilse karta hu. To like you know ab mujhe ise problem ho rahi hai. Means like me abhi bohot ghusa karne laga hu. Mujhe mere pe ghusa aaya ki tu itna shant kyu hai like mujhe kisiko hurt karna acha nahi lagta but caste incident se mai thoda disturb feel karta hu. Abhi esa lagta hai ki apne aapko badal du ek ache person se worst Pearson mai. So Dr. help me disturb hu bohot. And nervous too.
I'm really hyper these days. I burst out at certain situations where I think my anger is Justified. But others think it's uncalled for. Anyway I have started screaming very loudly. So much that later I shiver and have severe headaches. But this is not permanent. mostly i'm ok. Days are normal. I'm having fun. I laugh make people laugh. Do things for people. Just that I have very little patience for people who are hurtful or arrogant.
My mind is very slow I learn anything next day I forget that why I score low mark in my exam please sir tell me what can I do. How can I improve my memory power and learning power.
Muje alcohol immediate chodana hea any suggestions My daily peg 7 or 6. please give proper solution.
I can not study if I do not sleep in the afternoon. I have a habit of sleeping in the after noon. So my night sleep reduces to 5-6 hours only. And I feel sleepy when I wake up in the morning how can I manage my sleep and study as I have to study for 13-14 hours a day. Please help me with my sleep schedule. So that I can focus properly in my studies.
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health.
Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon , sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega -3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer's disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain.