Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Sumedha BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
Hii doctor this is satya das. I have an addictions of smoking regularly. I wanted to quit. How it Can be done please suggest something.
Hi I am in depression, I want to forget some one from my life. I'm trying a lot but it's not possible for me. Kindly please help me.
I'm 28 years old girl, pursing P.G. Teaching and preparing myself for Govt jobs. From last 5 months, I have became very hopeless, confused.
I am a 21 years female. And I have a bad habit of eating slate pencils. Is there any deficiency problem in my body. Please suggest me remedy for my problem. Tell me whether it cause any problem in pregnancy.
Is hookah harmful to our health compare to cigarette?? how much should I consume hookah in a week?! I do regular hookah.
Sir my daughter is trying to eat skin of his hands & sometime legs also. We scold her for not doing this. But still she is doing this sometimes. Is she suffering or lacking something in her body. We are giving her garlic cloves one pc from last two days & two tablets one morning & one evening of worm-c of bakon's homeopathy for stomach worm treatment. Please advise.
What are the 4 habits helps to reduce depression? As per your subject line, there is nothing mentioned in your mail about 4 depression reduce habit. You are giving wrong info.
I am 25 years old, I had my first panic attack on 2nd oct 2016. (my grandma has passed away in sept 2016 at age of 76 she suicided, yet no one knows the reason but she used to say I ll die soon before her death and doc gave her depression tablets, they was no use. I was fine for a month, later I had a small argument with my husband where I told you depress me always. I was thinking over it and that day was my first panic attack took place like I started thinking am I depressed and what even I ll suicide that day onwards till nov 28 I used to get sweat hands and shortness breathing n all. I visited a psychiatrist he suggested me nexito 10 mg after a week I refuse to take as the reviews on net showed they r addictable. I do not want to rely on tabs anyway. Later I joined meditation and zumba and my anxiety reduced to a great extent but thoughts of death and if I see old people I get a feeling they ll die soon how r they still happy? How r everyone happy as they know they ll die one day. That time I get a short breathing prob for secs and m fine in notime. But at times I get a feeling m not enjoying my life thinking about all this cause before I was a brave girl a university topper never feared for anything and now I get a thought its better to die instead of such disturbance n very next sec I say to myself m not a coward no matter what I ll search for solution. Now can I overcome it forever without medication? Or else if I take nexito will I get addicted to it? And r they any chances of getting anxiety again in future? N hows hypnosis or nlp help me?
When ever I go on an assignment with so much enthusiasm and work very hard and dedicated so how or rather when the result is not fruitful I feel so depressed . I'm a male 55 years father of 2 sons. How should I face it?
I lost somebody last year an since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping myself all the time .please helo me.
I am 24 years old. I started chewing tobacco in my school days. But last few months I am not using any tobacco product. Today I found that there were white spots in my gums in corner side. And as I know It can be a symptoms of oral cancer so I would like to know that should I take a checkup for oral cancer. And if yes than what will be the charges.
1. Know the friends or people who tend to wear you out, and deliberately limit the time you spend with them.
2. Be aware of how your thought patterns change throughout the day, and challenge these thought patterns when they’re harsh or negative.
3. Recognise that it is normal to struggle with your feelings, and feelings can be fickle – so don’t let them rule your life.
4. Set some personal goals that use your talents and your gifts. It’s good to stretch ourselves, and to be all that we can be.
5. Be gentle with yourself when you are anxious, tired and stressed. Be kind, and understanding – and give yourself a break.
6. Self-nurturing is crucial for a healthy self esteem. You need to treat yourself as you would treat a special friend.
7. Remember: we ALL fail. It’s just normal part of life. What matters is you’re learning and you’re changing over time.
Here are some symptoms of depression, are you or have you or your loved one expericing any of these?
* Feeling sad constaly?
* Getting irritable and angry for simple reasons?
* Head is filled with negative thoughts?
* Don't feel like getting out of the bed? brushing and bathing feels like a task?
* Feel like you have no one?
* Lack any kind of motivation?
* Lack of intrest in doing things which were fun before. Lack of energy?
* Feel empty inside?
* Crying a lot off late?
* Unable to sleep, or eat?
* Unable to concentrate?
* Feel life is not worth living?
* Feeling hopeless and worthless?
* Feels like no one understands you?
* Feeling lonely even among a crowd?
* Want to be left alone, avoiding meeting people!
* Feeling guilty for no reason?
* Increased drinking/ smoking?
Sometimes there may be no reason for sadness
It is not necessary that there has got to be a trigger.
So if you see this in you or your loved one please contact a psychiatrist. There is no need to suffer. The doctor can help ease the pain and help you in dealing with the situation.
Psychiaty is no longer a taboo. Let's break that myth and seek some help.