Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Sowmya H SYour feedback matters!
I am working as a software professional. I have to be up to date with new technologies coming into market. But I am not able to concentrate on studies please suggest me how to get back my concentration on studies.
Hi Dr. I am 23 years old boy and I am smoking since 6 years now I want to quit smoking and detoxify my lungs what should I do to quit smoke and detoxify my lungs.
I had smoke baba (gangaa) , flake and tobacco for nearly one month and one day while smoking gangaa I got a strong headache. And fainted over there and I was going to die. But suddenly I got vomiting. After this incidence I had stop all this. This incidence was held 1 month ago. Now my question is what are the side effects to my body ? And how to over come?
Sir, I am having so much of negativeness. I feel unhappy inside nd dying because of my problem. I can't share it to any one. Actually I have serious problem of doubting character on virginity nd relationship. Some unusual imagination comes to my mind which have not taken place. Bcz of this I feels insecure on myself. I get anger nd doubt if my sister nd gf speaks with some of their male friends casually, friendly or texts or get pics. Bcz of my problem I feels tht I may hurt them and all. But even though they know my problem they both love me unconditionally. They both take care of me like child. I always feels never want to hurt them suddenly sometimes I get anger nd scold them so m much worried about my future days. I feels or gets some imagination about sexual matters nd doubt on them. I compare them with other girls when I have got best things in them they supports me lot. I feels or get imagination that have they done sex with some one or what in past and all but actually they never entertain such things I am really feeling ashamed of myself nd not able to share it to any one nd dying inside please help me out of these problems.
I used to drink more alcohol how to avoid drinking alcohol? And my inside of mouth is suffering with pimples. Side of my stomach was paining, what shall I do? Please advice.
Sir my husband affair had happen two years before wen I am with him. I am not able to accept it. I have two daughters. He showed more love to me without him I abig zero. He says I din have any affair. My question is here after will my husband be true to me its enough. Bcos I love him a lot in this world.
Hi. I am asking for my husband I thought he is in depression 6 years before he only take alcohol occasionally after some time he daily needs and I give him some medicines by which he can avoid drink too much but now he start taking sleeping pills 10-12 tablets per day. please tell me what to do? please help me out.
My exams are going. My memory is not so good. What do I do for making my brain sharp. How to concentrate?
I am a 15 years old boy, I couldn't concentrate in my studies. what should I do to overcome this problem?
Hi doc I am in long distance relationship for 1 year & I had gf , she loves me no doubt but what I find after 5-6 month she had a habit of flirting back to other guys. I told her about this many times , she promised me not to repeat again but things get repeated (she told me also that she feel good when some strangers give importance ) Now due to this I don't concentrate on my job also with soo many ideas on my mind. (Sometime I used to think It was better to live life as a single ) This incident make me less attracted towards her & some time I feel I should have hookups outside this relationship. & I am scared due to this frustration I might cheat on her which I don't wanted to do. Looking forward for some tremendous help from you people.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.