Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Shalini ChinnaswamyYour feedback matters!
I am 57 years old, male, with mixed depression-anxiety and Schizophrenia. For depression-anxiety, I am told to take Venlaxaine 150 mg 1-0-0, Imipramine 25 mg 1-0-0 and mirtazapine 15 mg 0-0-1. There is a lot of relief. For Schizophrenia, I am on Amisulpride 200 mg 0-0-1 and Respidon 1 mg 0-0-1. There is relief. The problem now is excessive sweating even in this chill weather in Bangalore. There is no chest pain or chest heaviness and BP is normal (120/80). There is no weakness also. Is this problem due to the drugs, I am taking or due to something else (heart problem)? Also, I am asthmatic and diabetic. My asthma is under control by Serobid and Budecort inhalers. I am on glyciphage 500 mg 1-0-1 for diabetes. What would be likely problem. Please advice.
whenever I use to smoke cigrate anytime my whole body is starting shewring and I am not chain smoker. Mai I know the reason. I useto smoke 5 to 8 cigrate in 24 hours.
Dear sir or madam, I am diagnosed for social phobia. Kindly suggest me very inspirational and helpful books for self healing. I am 23 years old computer engineer. Indian authors are preferable.
My age is 42. I have a bp 90 and 140 from last five years. Some doctor says it is ok and some says it is on the higher side. I took many precautions to make it down as I walk 30-40 min daily. I drink maximum fluids. I avoid salt. But still it remains the same. Is it harmful. Pls suggest how I can take it down if it is high. Thanks.
I was a chainsmoker! Two months back I met with an accident. Doctors reported descending thoracic aortic pseudoaneurysm due road traffic accident. Doctors performed stent grafting. Now I smoke 3 per day! I am trying to quit smoking! Does smoking affect stent immediately?
I didn't smoked cigarette in my life. Now my frnd saying some times cigret smoking is Good for health. Is it?
I am gay I wanna excite my straight friend to be have wild n hard Sex with me tonight I want good relationship with him please suggest me any medicine.
Sir, I am 19 and all the time thinking about sex and libido since few weeks due to this not able to concentrate on any thing. I am feeling depressed and have headache all the time. Sir,so please suggest what can I do.
I am 24 year old male. I have some problem of puberphonia at times and hoarse/hazy voice as I understand from the feedback that I get. What should I do now? I've read online that speech/voice therapy can help me but can someone tell me what would be the duration and approximate cost of treatment? Thanks.
Combat with your anxiety issues.
Consider these suggestions.
- When we are anxious our thoughts race, our hearts pounds, our breathing accelerates. So at the first sign of it see what all you can do to intentionally slow things down.
- Anxiety lives in our minds and often manifests in the body that's why you are feeling dryness of your mouth, fast heart beats, racing thoughts etc. So take a few moments to connect with your five senses, it will help bring you back into the moment.
- Be mindful while doing simple tasks, like walking, eating, reading, cooking etc. Being mindful helps remind us we are in control of our choices.
- Be aware of your thought process. When you have a negative thought, ask yourself" is this thought true? chances are your worst fears are not the reality of what's happening.
- Be aware of your triggers. If you know your triggers, you can prepare soothing practices better. When the mind feels prepared, it's more at ease.