Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. ReshmaYour feedback matters!
I always thinking about past that never come again and talking with myself only how can I stop this?
I am 24 years old. I am staying in a hostel with roommate. I am a light sleeper and an HSP (highly sensitive). My roommate stays out side the room till very late night and enters the room making sounds. Also wakes up early. And again my sleep is gone. Then she sleeps again. The thought of her activities are sustained in my mind and makes me irritated, anxious and unhealthy. I wanna get rid of the thoughts about her. What can be done. Am already very depressed with a lot of things.
Dementia is not part of aging. Dementia can be caused by disease, reactions to medications, vision and hearing problems, infections, nutritional imbalances, diabetes, and renal failure.
One of my friend is suffering from pain in his left side of shoulder, neck and arm he is 27+ years old not only that he sometimes feels pain in left side of chest might be in his heart and let me tell you one fact about him he is a drug addicted he is taking spas mo proxy capsules now he wants quit it but when he is not taking that capsules he feels restless and feeling so tired. so please suggest me what will he have do he is chain smoker too is there any medicine for him because he don't want consult doctor you may understand the reaso.n so please help him I don't want loose my friend like this.
I am 21 years old. I have a brother. I share everything with him. I like him very much. He if went to some place I feel very bad. I feel that i am lonely without him. I am so much addicted to him. I am very depressed. He is going to marry in 6 months. I am getting fear that I can not live without him. I am so depressed. Please help me what can I do? Some time i am feeling that I can not live without him what can do? I want to live happily even if he is far away with me.
Hello Sir/madam I beg to say that I was suffered by stress, anxiety and shaking of hand from last 2 year but it's seasonal problem that is it usually happens in winters and this time I am suffering by it too much so please help.
Hello sir I have fear that if thought something bad and at that time I do any activities I will repeat it because I thing something bad will happen is this was a fate please answer I am in critical situation.
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.