Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Priyal ChandraniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and have psychological problem that is when ever I see a any girl start to look at her in a bad way. Looking at her body parts and imagining her in bed. That gives me anxiety and depression and I have no more social life. Even I have good capabilities of doing my work but due to lack of focus and concentration I do poor work and bad decision making. I assume my world to be in a structure like I should get up early, my mom should cook good food etc. If something goes I become upset or angry.
H. About 1 year ago I was in unexpressed depression condition. I started weeping. Sudden mood swings. Then I went to brain care centre. They gave me escitalopram oxalate and my condition improve very much after 6 month of 10 mg dose. Doctor said me to leave that drug. After leaving it I feel dizziness, sleepy all time and discomfort in penis area. I left the tablet last month. I want to ask is these are withdrawal conditions. They will gone automatically or not.
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
I am a female aged 38 yrs with hypothyroidism & ocd since 6yrs. Taking treatment for hypothyroidism only, weighing 76kgs. How can I reduce my weight. Am also anxious in nature by birth. Suggest me.
When I speak in front of audience I stammer, but when I personally converse with people I speak fluently. Is it due to fear of audience that exists inside me? I even read the newspaper loudly everyday. Will that help me solve my problem?
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well.