Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Nisha VidyasagarYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 23 years old boy and I am smoking since 6 years now I want to quit smoking and detoxify my lungs what should I do to quit smoke and detoxify my lungs.
my son is 20 years old and studying B. Tech 3rd year now. He was very soft and cute upto the age of 16 years. However, during college days and till now his behavior is changed a lot. He is always likes to spent with friends, not focusing on studies, more anger, irritated. Due to this, I am disturbed a lot and some times shouts on him. In general, he is very innocent. Because of the friends, he is neglecting studies and careless. Please advice what kind of measures to be taken with my son to bring back to normal.
I am 34 year old. My brother passed away in the month of May and my husband left me for silly reasons. I am all alone have not said anything to my parents as they are already in trauma because they lost their son and I don't want to add mine, but until when. I feel like killing myself.
Does anybody get Anxious when they meet friends I find when I try to communicate I heat up and get nervous feel all sorts can't wait to get back home, I wish I can find away to deal with this so I can meet people and get on with it, I find some people it don't bother so wondering if it's only me.
Respected Doctor, for last one month I am having pain in my back, approximately behind the heart towards right hand, not on the back bone. Sometime it is very low or feels like shifted. I am feared. Kindly suggest some solution.
Im a singer! Pls tell about tips and exercise for our vocal chord! What is the good way for better voice quality sound?
Dear Sir/Madam Life is not as easy as we think. But when someone is with you, its easy to handle things. In my case even my husband is not supportive. I am a working woman and have to manage home.
My friend is having Phobias since childhood. He just had no phobias/few in his college days and with his girlfriend. Since his girlfriend left him he's having the same phobias (multiple) again along with panic attack. Is it curable. Whom should he consult?
It is often possible to manage anxiety by actively replacing irrational thoughts with more balanced and reasonable thoughts like the following:
1. I’m going to be OK. Sometimes my feelings are irrational and false. I’m just going to relax and take things easy. Everything is going to be fine.
2. Anxiety may feel bad but it isn’t dangerous. There’s nothing wrong with me. Everything is going to be OK.
3. Feelings come and feelings go. Right now I feel bad but I know this is only temporary. I’ve done it before so I can do it again.
4. This image in my head isn’t reasonable or rational. I need to change my thinking and focus my attention on something that’s healthier, and generally helps me to feel good about myself. For example _____________.
5. I’ve managed to interrupt and change these thoughts before – so I know I can do it again. The more I practise this, the easier it will become. Anxiety is a habit – and it’s a habit that I can break!
6. So what if I anxious. It’s not the end of the world. It’s not going to kill me. I just need to take a few deep breaths and keep going.
7. Just take the next step. Just do the next thing.
8. Even if I have to put up with a period of anxiety, I’ll be glad that I did, and persevered, and succeeded.
9. I can feel anxious and still do a good job. The more I focus on the task at hand, the more my anxiety will ease, then disappear.
10. Anxiety doesn’t have a hold on me. It’s something I’m working on, and changing over time.
Hello! I am pursuing B. Tech. Sir I am going through anxiety and depression. What should I do to get rid of them. I have lost interest in everything. And my mind wanders alottt. M also emotionally unstable sometimes. Sir what should I do to attain a healthy mind. It has led to my weight loss also. Please help me out.
Hello Sir/Mam my mother is suffering from psychiatric problem, likewise she does one thing twice, if she started to wash something she continues to wash. Her health is deteriorating day by day. Can it be cured..
I have too much of mental stress for this I can't able to concentrate other things please suggest me on this.
My dad is very much addicted to alcohol. I want him to come out of it. But he is not willing to, he was once admitted to hospital for cell damage at liver but then he stayed for one month without alcohol later he started for 15 days n other days he does not drink. Without his knowledge can give any medication to stop alcoholic addiction. Please suggest.
Cupping Therapy in Psychological disorders
Cupping can be very relaxing to the body and the mind. Cupping is usually performed in a very relaxing and calm atmosphere. The therapist is very gentle with what they do, and the strokes that they make with the cup are very similar to most massage therapies. Cupping therapies are very relaxing. It is often used to treat anxiety, chronic pain and insomnia. By relaxing the body, it can help relax the mind, triggering a positive hormonal response, which can greatly affects a person’s mood.