Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Nisha VidyasagarYour feedback matters!
I feel like I'm doing/feeling things to the extreme. I'm bit confused that am I reacting to it like normal people or what? I'm confused like Am I normal or what?
Hello, I am 27 years old. Sometimes I feel very nervous. How to overcome this situation? Please tell me.
I am suffering from constant anxiety chest pain. I am constantly worried about my heart health and I fear it can stop working anytime . I recently did ecg test and I am attaching my report. Please help me whether it is ok or not. Thanx in advance.
He is daily watching TV, computer, mobile, he never stop watching Internet it is from 4 months. It is very horrible.
Suffering from bipolar mood disorder from 5 yrs. Treatment is on but till full of angry. Extreme anger and irritability. Is there any treatment without side effects and strictly without dizziness drowsiness sleepiness. Please.
I sweat alot and it stinks very bad. I put deo also. I feel very depressed I am a girl I want to get rid of this problem.
My boyfriend is suffering from depression since 7 years. He use to think about committing suicide some years ago. And he use to suffer with Schizophrenia when he was a child. He told me that he doesn't have Schizophrenia anymore. But he is struggling with depression for no reason. He's been for therapies and taking meds for depression since years but still nothing works for him. I love him so much and I'm very worried for him. Please give some advice.
Hai I want to tell that in my life nothing is left for joy it becomes hell and so I decided if I don't get good results in 12 board so only one thing will very good for me is that suicide bcoz I have worked hard but in examination I forget the easy questions in which it can be solved easily by anyone and me also but the overnight study makes me dull in examination Hall. So want to ask that what is the good way to not frustrated bcoz every time I thought that I suicide please help and yes lot of problems having in my home also in which I can go to secateurs.
I am suffering from sleeplessness and aggression in morning time. Fast angry mood. Some time it is out of control. If I drink whisky than I feel good for some time. But I don't drink whisky regularly, Because I feel my mouth and nose dry after drinking whisky. I am very upset due to this. What to do.
Develop good study habits. Proper study habits and preparation are the keys to cutting out exam fear
Keep your mind and body healthy by getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising.
Meet with your instructor to aid in focusing your study sessions.
Practice positive self-talk as you prepare for the test. Create a mantra to help you calm your test anxiety. Repeat a phrase, such as" I just need to do my best" or" I will be prepared for this test"
Relax the night before your test. A last-minute review can help you remember facts, but fretting over last-minute studying is likely to cause you more anxiety.
Beat the morning rush by waking up early. Give yourself time to eat a nutritious breakfast that won't weigh you down or feel greasy in your stomach.
Manage your anxiety with relaxation exercises as you wait for the test to start.
Scan the test to find questions that are easy. Answer those test questions to give yourself a confidence boost.
Understand that you are not alone and ask for help as necessary. Exam fear is normal.
Reward yourself after the test is over. The reward gives you the break you deserve after all of your studying. Treating yourself also helps you stop thinking about the test and analyzing every little mistake you may have made.
Please consult a psychologist for counseling and valuable tips.
This is the exam time for me I am unable to concentrate properly. Give a suggestion that I should be perfect to concentrate and remember what I learned.
I am suffering from a condition called anxiety neurosis. Is this curable. My main problem is I am not able to be in a place for more than 5 minutes. Does the above tablets give erectile dysfunction as side affects. Thank u.
Dear Doctor, I am a MCTD patient (Multi Connective Tissue Disorder). I wanted to know why this disease has been occurred in me. What should I do to remove it completely? Because it is really like a slow poison. If I get a slight wound on my leg it takes months to recover. Why is this so? If I get hurt on my patla it pains a lot to me. Now a days my legs get swollen and it pains like anything. The pain is unbearable. I feel like committing suicide, so much it pain to me. Please give me a suggestion what should I do to get rid of this?
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world. The major part of these drug abuse victims are teenagers. There are several reasons may drive your teen kid to hard drugs which include peer pressure, neglect, curiosity or just for the sake of being cool. This could be a major concern for the parents whose children get addicted to drugs but an important thing to keep in mind is that the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction are the parents.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kids on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love. You should keep aside your anger, fear and grief and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection is required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should try to keep your calm and talk to them instead of scolding, shouting or threatening them. You must also listen to them carefully and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- Getting your kids involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers will be a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity.
- Fixing an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations can also help you deal with the issue. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction, and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the counselors at schools and colleges. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you have the right to help them overcome this in order to maintain good health, and that you do not want them to go to prison.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.