Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Ms. Neelu Shukla
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Neelu ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I'm studying 10th how to improve brain and how to get high mark improve our mind please tell some things.
I am so depressed .I am taking sernata 100 mg after lunch and etiloza beta twice a day and oliza 2.5 at bed time since 1 and half month but I don't see any progress in health.
I have stammering problem since My birth, but it doesn't effect on my life, but from past year it becomes a big problem. I can't talk a single sentence without being stammer, what should I do?
Sir, Interest is not came in my life now, I fear something daily don't know and why I fear. Im a graduate of BCA ,I fear to stay single in new place except relative home. I don't know why I fear this happen run in last 5 yrs. Asked the question to me in any staff and I knew the answer but I say to fear. What's the problem for me sir.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from mental stress for about 2 months, I was very depressed that I have tried to self-harm. Please tell me something or else ill die thinking.
All of a sudden I feel too much negative and depressed and afraid about all people and scad about everything and it takes a lot of time to get normal. It is very ill.
I am 20 years old. As I am not able to concentrate on studies. When I study I always think of sex. After sometimes I masterbate and feel disappointed. But not want to do that. Is this is my internal problem or what should I do.
How to identify you or your loved one might be struggling with Depression?
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
1. Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
2. Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
3. A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
4. Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
5. Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
6. Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can visit a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?