Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. NagaveniYour feedback matters!
Suffering from smiling depression I don't know how to cope can't do it any more I just need a relief or I will burst.
Hi I have some problem with my memory I always forget small things that happens in daily like like I keep keys some where and I use to forget where it is only on two or three minutes easily I am jusy so much in trouble pls help me.
Because of mental stress I over eat painkillers cycolplm paracetamol any time any amount now about 8 o'clock I feel like taking medicine is it a addiction I feel like to have fast fast otherwise will die.
Hi i'm 21 years old female when I was 18 I was in the worse phase of my life and due to a lot of stress I harmed my self and now I have the self harm marks on my lower arm and I feel very embarrassed of it. I am currently working and it is effecting my confidence level and causes a discomfort. Please suggest a way to remove them.
I have become afraid of class 12 exams. When ever my exams come nearer I suffer from Irritation, frustration, not able to concentrate on studies. Tried many things Bt did not helped. please suggest some thing plz.
How to increase the concentration while doing studies. I am an engineering student I am facing many problems related to studies. Please help me.
1 Exercise - you may be thinking exercise is not priority during exam but making time for exercise especially out doors can boost your revision secession and your health during stressful period. Exercise release endorphin happy hormone which improve your mood and help you reduce stress. So don't feel guilty of taking break for workout or even walk out side in fresh air.
2 Eat well - UK Charity 'Young Minds' recommends eating a balance diet during exam to keep yourself at optimum health. Iron rich green leafy veg get plenty of fruit. Summer berries to help with concealed level top up your level of omega 3 fatty acid.
3. Stay hydrated avoid coffee and tea drink plenty of water.
4 Take regular break it help your brain process organize and remember every thing you revised.
Hello Sir I am suffering from anxiety and chest pain continuously with incomplete yawning due to which I feel like suffocation and I had various tests but everything came normal I visited cardiologist, neurosurgeon, orthopedic etc but didn't get any relief yet. Please suggest me some treatment I shall be thankful to you.
My nephew is 3 years old and she hardly weighs 5 kg. She early can speak few words. I did consult so many child specialist but outcome is not that much so which investigation should I do or what kind of specialist should I consult?
Hello, I want to ask for my brother he is 22 years old and tries to escape from his responsibilities. He does not want to do anything in our shop and feel very fear or hesitation some new things happend. He assumes himself he knows everything and does not accept his mistakes ever and tries to argue for his wrong statement always. He spent his pocket money anything almost in half month And he thinks to spent money in unnecessary things like eating junk foods not eating home made food. If anybody said him to take him to Dr. He get angry but he will be normal after 10 min shows nothing happened. He do his veham like hand washing again and again but if he is in outside world behaves normal in front of others.
Sir I am an engineering graduate and I have a lot of trouble and don't remember any thing that and always a stress mind all time have a problem to remember past thing in memory. And working with one work I forget some things and my mind divert in another place after 5 minute I back to my mind on my work.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and keeping to my self all the time?
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
How I can sharp my brain becoz these days my brain had become so dull that I forget what I studied in morning. At the end of the day I am with my empty hands si suggest me som remedies or exercise so that I can increase my brain power.
Am trying to conceive from 1 year but till now I got negative results. Am disappointed very much. Now am tensed. Please give me some solutions. From January I am having irregular periods. I consulted doctor she said no problem in hormone its perfect. I did blood test as she suggested but no problem in it. Please doctor help me by giving gud solutions to get pregnant. Please:(
While getting together in bed is something that everyone fantasizes or thinks about, when it comes to the actual act of being with a partner, shyness and inhibitions may stop you from actually having a god experience. While some factors for shyness can be physical, in most cases, they border on emotional and psychological problems.
Factors that might cause sexual shyness:
Some of the factors that cause sexual shyness could be:
- A fear arising from lack of experience
- A low self esteem
- Bad encounters and experiences in the past
- Body image issues
These are all factors, which can be changed and controlled with a slight change in your thinking and conditioning yourself in certain ways.
Overcoming sexual shyness with a partner:
While most people have active fantasies about sex, when it comes to a one on one experience, many people feel out of their comfort zone. Let's look at a few mental and thought conditioning exercises that can help you counter sexual shyness.
- Don't have major expectations: One of the biggest issues with mostly men and to some extent women, is that they have elaborate fantasies, which don't come true in the real world and thus aren't prepared to handle real life sexual situation when they come up. Thus you should preferably have a no expectation approach.
- Ensure that the surroundings are comfortable: If you are having a hurried encounter or in a situation you aren't comfortable in, it might lead to bad experience, which will keep manifesting every time you have sexual encounters. Thus make sure that your surroundings are comfortable and you are relaxed before the act.
- Don't let physical shortcomings scare you: Both men and women tend to be very conscious about their bodies. If you have to be naked in front of someone, you may feel even more self conscious. Stop feeling bad or sorry for yourself because of your body. No human being is perfect and if the other person wants to be with you in bed, they will ignore any physical imperfections that you think you may have.
- Think about the act and prepare: Remember that you are with a person and not with a fantasy. Once you are comfortable with a person and usually after a few times, you can then try fantasies and role playing. Initially think about the act before in your head and feel excited in its anticipation.
- Enjoy the build up and the foreplay: Sex isn't just the penetrative part, but all the fun section like kissing and foreplay that build up to it. Go slow and enjoy those sections as well and you will automatically be aroused enough to a point where inhibitions will go away.