Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Ms. Maria Madona A
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Ms. Maria Madona AYour feedback matters!
My wife's suffering from severe headaches frequently but it's not there all the time. But when she's having this headache (in the back-head & forehead) she loses her temper quite easily & screams for even small mistakes. Any resolution?
How to be confident create or sense of humor sharpen the mind overcome the fear to talk to anyone and beat the shyness nature always live alone nature Is it some kind of problem if it's then how to confront all of these to create new person who is perfect in all this is anyone help me in this.
I am 47 years old. From last 1 year thought of suicide disturbing me continuously May be feeling of failure of life. I am thinking. Compel me. Pleases help me. What to do?
- फिकर छोड दें! हकलाहट का इलाज सिर्फ़ दो हफ़्तों मे मुमकिन है। हकलाहट कोई बीमारी नही है और न ही कोई शारीरिक विकलांग है। यह एक पूर्णतः मानसिक बुरी आदत है जो आसानी से ठीक किया जा सकता है और वह भी सिर्फ़ 2 सप्ताह मे। पिछले 21सालों से मुरली सिहँ ने 2500हकलाहट-ग्रस्त लोगों की मदद कर चुके है और आज भी उन तमाम लोगों की मदद कर रहे है जो हकलाहट के वजह से दुखी, चिन्तित, शर्मिन्दा, असहाय, हताश और निराश है।हकलाहट के उपचार के चिर-उपेक्षरित और अवहेलित क्षेत्र मे एक क्रांति!
- अब और देर न करें! आपके जीवन मे हकलाहट के उपचार को प्राथमिक बनाएँ और अनगिनत मौकों को बरबाद होने से बचाएँ। जितनी जल्दी आप ठीक हो जाएँगे, उतनी जल्दी आपको एक खुशाल ज़िन्दगी मिल पाएगी। अभी हमारा कोर्स करने का निर्णय लें और हमसे संपर्क करें। इस कोर्स को करने के बाद दुनिया की कोई भी शक्ति आपको एक धाराप्रवाह और विश्वस्त वक्ता बनने से रोक नही सकेगी।
- इतिहास गवाही देती है कि जो लोग हकलाहट के शिकार होते है, उन मे दूसरों से ज़्यादा क्षमता और गुण होते है पर इस समस्या के वजह से उन्हे सफलता नही मिल पाती है। पर आप इस समस्या का अंत अभी कर सकते है और अपने मंज़ििलों को हासिल कर सकते है।अगर आप मे हकलाहट से मुक्ति पाने की इच्छा और कोशिश है तो मेरे पास आपके धाराप्रवाह वक्ता बनने के सपने को पूरा करने के लिए असरदार तकनीक है। मेरा मनना है कि अपने सहस और मेहनत से आप खुद अपना भाग्य लिख सकते है। तुरंत हमारा कोर्स करें और अपने सपने को साकार करें।
Am 26 years old female. Am having fear of height, dogs, even of sudden phone ringing, fear of walking alone, fear of strangers, fear of communicable disease, fear of devil, could not tolerate even a single harsh word from anyone. What is my problem. What is my actual need.
Anxiety" is a general term that describes a variety of experiences, including nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry, that are common in several mental health disorders. While most of us have anxiety at some time, this is completely different from an anxiety attack or anxiety disorder. Normal feelings of nervousness, worry, and fear often have a known trigger (a major exam, money issues, or seeing a bug). But when you're having a full blown panic attack or anxiety attack, the symptoms — chest pain, flushing skin, racing heart, and difficulty breathing — can make you feel as though you're going to faint, lose your mind, or die. The reality is, you won’t. The key to surviving is to learn all you can about anxiety attacks and practice the skills you need to get through them.
According to the Mayo Clinic, signs of an anxiety attack include:
- Abdominal cramping
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or faintness
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Feeling of unreality or detachment
- Hot flashes
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Rapid, pounding heart rate
- Sense of impending doom or danger
- Shortness of breath or tightness in your throat
- Trembling or shaking
The causes of anxiety attacks are not well understood. Some traumatic life events can set off anxiety attacks if the person is prone to depression or anxiety disorders. Also, medical conditions and some medications may trigger anxiety attacks. Many believe anxiety attacks run in families with a genetic predisposition. In other words, if your mom and her sister had anxiety attacks, it’s likely you will, too.
Generally I become angry on very silly things on my wife and it leads to conflicts. What can I do so that I can control my anger.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.