Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Sneha FernandesYour feedback matters!
My hand is trembling while holding a pen or eating something. Heart beat increases due to anxiety, depression, emotional stress. What should I do ?
I m taking beta cap tr 20 at morning for tremor but still getting shocks. librium 10 fr anxiety little help. But my sex desire is very low any extra medicine to be add in please guide
I am 27 year old and I don't have beards, less muscle formation I use to be in depression and less concentration power to which doctor I should consult?
I have been always in Tension as what will happen in future. If any body give trouble on my asset. how to get rid of it?
Sir I am suffering from illusion after drinking bhang this year but I don't won't to consult a psychologists because medicine are to heavy may I be addicted etc please suggest some other remedy my parents thinks psychologists treats mentally ill people what to do it is disturbing in my day to day life plzz help me.
I am 25 years old. I am facing some problem. I am unable to concentrate. I stated stammering. I do not know I am feeling helpless. I am unable to look up. My eyes gets hurt when I see in up direction. My head is paining a lot.
Hi, I'm 20 year old boy, my mom age 49. She always says that everyone around her is trying to kill her she even doubted me. She is not coming to the doctor for consultation. I and my father tried many things to take her to the doctor but she is not coming. Over 15 yrs she is like this only. What I have to do now for her.
I smoke from past 10 years. I took 1-2 cigarettes daily. Please advise me how can I avoid/leave smoking.
I suffered 5 years from depression. I am getting relief from it now. I was alone and I had no idea that I am in depression. I recently came to know that I was in depression. I was lost and had no interest in anything. Somehow I regained my inner strength and happiness. But even today I don't have my self esteem and full potential as I was earlier. Please give me some suggestion.
I am 19 years, my voice will be changing ,sometime thin & low and some time hard & loud why it happens? I want all time one type voice.
Hello docter, Mai last 4 years se apne city se bahar rah kr job kr rhi thi aur life smoothly ja rhi thi, weekends pr aa kr mai apne husband ke sath time spend krti thi, jo ki akele hi rhte the home town me. Fir mujhe laga ki transfer le kr mujhe huby ke sath hi rahna chahiye, so apply kr diya, fir apni jab ki sari seniorty khatm krke and demotion lekr is ummid me home town me transfer le liya ki hum dono sath rahenge, khush rahenge. Jaise hi mai ghar ayi to huby ke morher father bhi humare sath hi rhne lge apne parentle ghar ko chhod kr, jo ki mere liye bilkul bhi nice nhi hain, fir bhi adjust kiya. Bt last 26 february ko mujhe apni didi ke ghar noida jana pda kam bahut zaruri tha so chali gyi, pati ko bataya bhi tha, aur unhone mna bhi kiya bt maine request ki aur bola ki jana zaruri hai to unhone na to han bola aur na hi mna ki so mai chali gyi. Iske bad jb ghar ayi to huby me tandav macha rkha tha, ki mai apni didi ke ghar gyi kyu? Unhone mujhe one week ke andar ghar chhod kr jane ka hukm suna diya fir mere ghar fon kr ke papa ji ko bhi mere bare me bht bura bura bola. Mai bilkul toot gyi hun, jis insan ke liye apni job seniorty khtm krke ayi demotion lekr ayi 7000/ per month ke loss pr, wo mere sath aisa kaise kr skta hai, tb se aj tk unse bat nhi kr rhi hu, jitna zaruri hota hai utna hi bolti hu. Doctor mai bilkulbikhar si gyi hu, kisi kam me man nhi lgta, bahut taklif me hun, har wqt suicide ke khayal ate rahte hai, man krta hai ghar chhod kr chali jaun kisi dusre city me transfer le lun. Thak gyi hun is zingi se narak ho gyi hai zindgi. Meri age 45 years or huby ki age 52 years hai, do bachhe hain beti 23 years ki or beta 21 years ka. please mujhe rasta batayen.
Recently I broke up with my girlfriend since that day I'm thinking so much about her I want to forget her so I tried communicating with my friends and all but what ever we were discussing my mind automatically diverting to think about her. So please kindly help me to control my thoughts. For that what should I need to do.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.