Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Mrs. Renuka Rajashekhar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Renuka RajashekharYour feedback matters!
I have habit of smoking, please kindly let me know how can I quite it, thank q will be waiting for your reply.
My father was having weight problem. His weight was 113. So we consulted an ayurvedic doctor. He gave some medicines and advised to follow a diet. Now his weight is 92. My father is following this from last 5 months. But from last 3 months he is suffering from different disorder. After few days, twice in a week, he feels a lot of weakness, cold and most importantly depression. He was a very optimistic person but during this attack he totally lost his emotional control. He has never been through such disorder before. Firstly the doctor told that this might be due to vitamin b13 deficiency. But blood reports are normal. Now even the doctor is not able to get the exact cause. Please help us through this. Do this need a psychiatric treatment? Is this due to allergy of the medicines that the ayurvedic doctor gave?
Sir, my age is 23. Mujhe ni pta mujhe kya hota h, but I will try to explain, during some occasions like if some fight is going on , or agar meri khud ki bi galti hoti h ya koi galt tareeke se baat karta h my heartbeat goes faster, I do not fear but heart beat fast ho jati h. In another case, if am going tu indulge in sex tab bi mere sath same hi hota h. Heart beat goes faster, and ajeeb se feeling aati h. I started breathing deeply. I do not know what is this is this anxiety disorder. Im very much upset . please tell me what is going on nd help me.
I am twenty two year boy. I am suffering from panic disorder since long and I can not find way to come out. Please help.
Please answer my question like when I work anywhere, my habit is to complete it fast, so I took tension all the time. Can you suggest how to come up from that situation or sideline the tension?
Depression is a genuine condition that affects the brain. Anyone experiencing depression will let you know, that it is not “just in your head”. Depression is more than simply feeling down. It is a serious sickness brought about by changes in the brain’s science.
A lot of factors add to it including hereditary qualities changes in hormone levels, certain restorative conditions, stress, sorrow or troublesome life conditions. Depression can be caused by many factors. In spite of the fact that researchers think that depression is a brain issue; the verbal confrontation tells us about correct causes. Many factors may add to the problem of depression, including hereditary qualities, changes in hormone levels, certain therapeutic diseases, stress, pain or substance abuse. Any of these factors alone or together can tell the particular changes in the brain’s science that lead to the numerous signs of depression.
Some of the treatments for depression are as follows:
- Workout: General exercise can be as important as taking medications for depression. Not just exercise helps serotonin, endorphins, and other great happiness chemicals, it triggers the development of new brain cells just like antidepressants do.
- The right kind of food: Eating right is critical for both your physical and psychological well-being. Eating little but around six meals a day can help you keep your energy up and minimise state of mood swings. While you might be attracted to sugary foods for the brisk help they give, complex starches are a better decision.
- Rest: Rest strongly affects the state of mind. When you do not get enough rest, your depressive side effects will be more terrible. Lack of sleep leads to irritation, gloom, pity, and tiredness. Make sure that you are getting enough rest every night. Not many individuals do well if they sleep for less than seven hours a night.
- Social support: Solid informal organisations decrease detachment, which is a key hazard figure for depression. Stay in touch with loved ones, or think about joining a class or a group therapy. Volunteering is a magnificent approach to get social support and help other people while additionally helping yourself.
- Stress decrease: Roll out improvements throughout your life to overcome and diminish stress. An excessive amount of stress leads to depression and puts you at risk for future breakdowns.
- Relaxing techniques: Relaxing systems may decrease stress and support sentiments of satisfaction and prosperity. Attempt yoga, deep breathing, dynamic muscle relaxation and meditation.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture, the method of using fine needles on particular points on the body for remedial reasons, is progressively being explored as a treatment for depression, with some examinations demonstrating promising outcomes. In case that you choose to attempt acupuncture, ensure that you locate an authorised specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.