Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Renuka B.hYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old male and taking depression treatment from 2012[MDD XR 100 mg]. Whenever I stop taking this medicine, next day I am facing some fainting and kind of head block. Please help me to come out form this disease.
Psychologist- I am studying engineering. I am suffering in over hygienic problem. For example anyone touch me our my things immediately I wash that. I cannot control me. If I touch switches our other things immediately take a hand wash. So this is continued I will facing more problem. I worried and depressed in this problem. What can I do doctor. Please help me. Sometimes I think to suicide. Please give me counselling.
My 2 years 4months old girl is becoming aggressive for small things, I really don't understand how to calm down, I tried by coming down to her level n talking smoothly but I dont solve my isue successfully. She zis ruling us and still we are failing in making her happy. I badly need a solution for this Abt her- going to play group frm month, not a foodie,
I am a 25 year old male and I'm suffering from my past life. I had a worst life during my childhood days as my parents used to fight all time and beat me up. I had no care from my parents. I was raised by my relatives and neighbours. Through my life I felt like I have no support. I'm a grown-up now still I'm facing certain mental problems like I can't think straight, I tend to loose my self soon, I'm easily downtrodden, I feel and worry much if something happens, I can't recover soon. The main problem is I can't think straight I loose my mind easily and sometimes I feel like I'm a walking dead. I don't express my feelings to others as they don't try to understand what I'm going through. I'm mentally scared. I can't concentrate. I can't study, I can't focus and I wasn't able to do what I desire to do like moving for a new job. I sometimes worry about my financial status as I got an average job, which is not what I wanted and dat makes me insecure about my life. I'm totally scared and confused. I need counselling from some experts who can straight up my mind and give me suggestions or help me with some advice.
I used to smoke daily 2 packets of cigarettes for the last 3 years but Now I want to stop smoking. Is there any side effects if I suddenly stop smoking?
I am very nervous type of girl every time. I do not know how to live in the moment. I fear very much specially exams. I doubt myself more than anything.
I am male 23 years old. My neighbour aunty is around 40-45 years old. I have seen her in petticoat and inner from my room, .she was standing outside her room. Even she saw me. But didn't say anything. See smiled at me. She will be in night only always.in home. I become horny whenever I see her. I need have sex with her. I have asked her indirectly about this .she said yes. So can I approach her for sex.
I am 21 years old and still nobody is treating me matured. How to improve this situation Also I can't concentrate on things. Like buy something means I go out and forget. Maybe due to this also a reason?
I have daughter who is 24 years old. We got her psychological test done 2 years back and as per doctor she had been identified as border line personality disorder. We tried that she take counselling but every 2 to 3 sessions she leaves it saying it is useless and I am alright. The impact is aggression in personality which is more when she comes close to her mensuration cycle. I need advise on medication counselling and how to tackle as a parent. Please suggest if we can find some good doctors in Bangalore.
Hola! I have entered +1 medical. I really adore the joy of learning. But the coaching institution gives a lot of pressure. Everytime I have to go to the centre I feel some sort of a guilt, some sort of a pressure that does not let me go. How do I cope up? Is there some fault in me or my plans?
Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7, 000 chemicals; hundreds are harmful. It is a statistically proven fact that smokers suffer a lot in life.
People who stop smoking greatly reduce their risk for disease and early death. One is never too old to quit.
Smoking is now classified as a disease by many health researchers and sophisticated treatment plans are now available to help people cure the disease of smoking. I have been helping many patients quit smoking through a personalized smoking cessation plan which involves few medications, diet and exercise. Consult privately on lybrate for your own personalized smoking cessation plan
I am 30 years old male when I speak to some one I get nervous and my head start to shake badly from 3 years what I do?
Madam I actually engaged weed addiction whom I have much control. But I want to eat the best medicine doctor tells Me will be so great fod us.
Are you suffering from depression and it is hampering your daily life and activities? Are you so sad and preoccupied that you cannot focus on the brighter side of life? Depression is capable of causing great stress, anxiety and can even make you suicidal. There are many ways by which you can cure depression, and get back to a healthy life, with a healthy and untroubled mind. They are as follows:
- Stay in touch with people: You must not withdraw from everyday life and isolate yourself. This actually makes things worse for you. Instead, you should socialize and keep in touch with people. This will enable you to share your feelings with others and improve your mood.
- Stay active: Depression may make you tired and stressed, and you may not feel like getting up. However, you should stay active by taking up some form of workout. This is likely to improve your state of mind. Start with walking for 20 minutes every day, if you have not been in touch with regular exercise for a long time.
- Stand up to your fears: Instead of succumbing to your fears and avoiding them, you need to face them strongly. When feeling low and stressed out, it is likely for you to avoid other people, abstain from going out, or travelling. If you face such situations, do not give in to them. Instead try to oppose them.
- Do not drink too much: Alcohol may seem like a good solution for keeping away from your depression and negative thoughts. However, you must not drink excessively for coping with your problem, as this is capable of making you even more depressed instead of solving your problem. Alcohol should be avoided in depression as it is a CNS depressant and may worsen depression. Exercise increases endorphins and BDNF which are natural mood elevators.
- Maintain a healthy diet: When you are suffering from depression, it is likely for you to develop food aversion, which might result in undesirable weight loss. Some people find a resort in food and become overweight by overeating. Several medicines for treating depression also affect your appetite negatively. If you want to avoid the extremes of eating more or eating less, you need to consult a GP and get an ideal diet chart, which will keep you healthy.
- Get a professional treatment: In case your depression does not improve and if you feel like harming yourself, it is important for you to talk to your doctor. There are several treatment procedures for depression, which include talk therapy, self-help measures, and anti-depressant medicines.
There are plenty of ways by which you can get over depression. You should start making some major changes to your regular lifestyle, make a daily routine for yourself, and try to realize that both good and bad are a part of life, which you cannot change or avoid. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.