Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Mrs. Renuka B.h
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Renuka B.hYour feedback matters!
Hi m asking que regarding my younger brother. Je is just 21 years old Now I didn't understand what happening with him Since last week he is just react like he don't care of anyone. He got angered when we try to talk with him He don't want to talk with anyone in home. When his mind is good he talk only things related to suicide. Before 4 years ago his gf was died. Since that day he was changed I was try to talk more and more with him. As I thing he is in dippretion so. Also before 2 years ago my father also died. Now in my family .me my wife. My small baby and younger bro. I think he feels lonely. Before 7 days ago he was good as I got care every time. But unexpectedly since last 7 days. He changed and don't want to talk if we go for talk with him. .in night when I look him. He just cried. Too much and silently like he don't want to show he is crying. I think he was also confused what happening with him. Whole day his eyes are watery. If I trt talk with him and told about his care. He just got angered. As here is too many psychologists and psychotropic. So I ask here please suggest me good things.
Hi! 27 years old and I have been smoking for past 1years. I started with 2-3 cigarettes a day then near to a packet. Now I have reduced it to 2-3 again. Is there any way that I can detoxify my body completely and quit smoking?
I gave my exams and I am very depressed about the results and please suggest me to come out the tension and stress.
I am a 22 year old person who has health anxiety problem since a year and I am. Very depressed. Can you please give me tips go tackle health anxiety?
I'm studying final year Graduate I love Cousin 10 years elder than me he don't have parents, living with our family together. He is going to marry me after my studies, so I can't avoid him. We are doing Sex last three years and takes abortion on one time, my parents don't know this. Maximum times we are doing Protected Sex only, But some times he is in out of control and Insertion on inside me. How we can reduce this error? Sometimes he inserted me till end by his penis makes more pain more than 2 days. Whether he is doing correct or not? Can we takes Sex on daily.
I do smoke rarely but now I quit completely and I was unaware of pink lips turning into blackish, so I want my pink lips back, I prefer Ayurvedic medicine. Many thanks.
Sir I want to know that for my stammering problem I want to done my mri brain and eeg test. Someone can tell me how much it would cost to me and what I have to do after that. Please your advice is so much valuable for me.
Sir, I am smoking everyday. I want to stop this habit. and again gain my fitness back. In health of lungs. What should I do? But I am addict easily towards smoking 3 days after I quit.
I don't know whether it's psychological or not but sometimes I feel that I am not able understand what's written or sometimes being spoken, especially in pressure situations such as exams, interviews etc. I get afraid of doing anything thinking that I would not be able to understand. I feel like sometimes there is no communication between the brain and body and I feel blank. For example like when I am reading a question the answer will click in my mind but it will just vanish as if I didn't read the question. It takes time for me to understand things correctly. I don't know that whether this is happening due to over thinking or is there actually some problem with me.
I lost my brains imagination power after treatment for ocd what I do I am so sad. Is I got my imagination power back ,is there any treatment to got my imagination power back?
I have been smoking 1 cigarette a day for last two years. I am 18 right now. How bad is my health condition and the status of my lungs. I don't feel any problems in athletics. How bad is it.
Hi I am 27 years male. My problem is I get excessive sweat whenever I am stress, worried, fear, tensed, nervous or anxious and also while eating I start sweating a lot on my forehead, face, neck, palms and foot no matter how the whether condition is either it is summer, winter or rainy still I sweat a lot even if I go to pay bills and stand in a queue or go for a temple, talk to a new person or if some one talking about me in front of every one or if I need to talk in front of huge public or on a stage (stage fear) as it is a social phobia or social anxiety and due to which I am unable to attend the face to face interview and also group discussion, the movement I enter the interviewers cabin I start sweating and due to which I am getting rejected. Now I am jobless and need to attend interviews and get job. I am suffering with this from last 3 -4 yrs. And also I have a habit of smoking (3 - 5 pieces of cigarettes daily) So I request you to please suggest me with a good and permanent solution for this.
Nervous Breakdown is not a medical term. It is connected to health problems associated with depression and anxiety. It often results from extreme stress and need medical help to overcome it. Although there are physical and emotional symptoms of this state of being, people often miss it. Here is a list of some common signs and symptoms related to nervous breakdown:
- It is hard to concentrate: It is often seen that a person finds it hard to concentrate when he is on the verge of mental breakdown. While a little stress helps in better functioning of the memory, chronic stress can prove to be lethal for the human mind and body. According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it is found that too much stress results in the secretion of a hormone called cortisol which deteriorates the memory.
- Food becomes your best friend: An increased level of stress makes the body release certain hormones such as adrenaline for a flight response. When this hormone wears off, cortisol asks the body to replenish energy from food. This hormonal reaction results in emotional eating. As a result of stress, certain high sugar items such as ice-cream and chocolate give a good feeling to the body. According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association it was found that 40 percent out of 3000 individual seek pleasure in high fat high sugar items.
- An upset stomach: Often before nervous breakdown, many people report symptoms related to IBS. A patient might also go through certain other symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea. These indicators are related to overwhelming stress more often than not. According to a recent study conducted by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, it is found that more than half the people suffering from IBS have anxiety or depression related disorder.
- Slouching becomes your favorite activity: Slouching is a major indicator of stress. A study conducted by the San Francisco State University in 2012 revealed that slouching drains more energy than skipping. Poor posture and depression is a common phenomenon in people suffering from anxiety and stress related disorder. If this is occurring way too frequently, it is time to consult a doctor and get professional help.
- A hyperactive nose: People with hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress often find themselves with a hyperactive sense of smell. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that when a person is exposed to disturbing images of crashes or accident, he is often found to have a distorted sense of smell. Even neutral smells can be mistaken as foul ones by patients suffering from anxiety. If this sounds familiar, it is time to visit a doctor.