Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Renuka B.hYour feedback matters!
Hello every one I recently met an old guy he said lot of foods which they use to consume at their time and be healthy! But I am not sure about his pronunciation was not good but he try to say me lot of info abt their food habits but I am unable to grasp his intention due to his pronunciation plz, could you suggest me some older foods which are very beneficial and not making obese?
I am 56 years old and I am not able to control my anger, which gives me tensions and bad experiences. Kindly advise.
Hi I am 31 years female. I have been married since 9 years n I have also a son of 8 years old. I had been a victim of depression 4 years back after my father's death. That time I decided not to think about another child because I was not even able to take care of my son at that time. I used to have anxiety attacks at that time. But after that with the passage of time it got cured. I started to plan for my next issue 1 and half years back coz my husband wants another baby. My problem is that I could not decide whether I should go for this or not. Agr m one side sochti hu to I want another child on the other hand my mind starts to think ki mra beta ab bda ho gya hai n age difference kafi rhega n oll. I don't know what I exactly want. M second child chahti bi hu n taking treatment for this bt kabi kabhi mind opposite chlta hai. Ek bar mne conceive kr bi liya tha bt mind gets disturbed ki I should abort and all. Unfortunately I miscarried dat tym. Iske bad bi I am taking treatment bt my mind is nt fixed in fact mra mind muje khi ni chodta on one side khta hai ki second issue hona chaiye go 4 dis n on the second hand khta hai ki beta bda ho gya don't go for this. I am very confused. Is again I have been becoming victim of depression. What should I do I can't share my problem with any one. please help me. Plz.
I always feel cyco like what may be happened or like shocked and heart beat increases and sweating also comes. I am now taking depran 10 mg .it is now 7 month before. I am right now filling okk one types of okk. So how much days will I take it. If I leave to take than the problem becomes increase and headache is also coming. So which one is better. I am already consult doctors but they r telling like that.
Dear doctor, I am feeling alone since a long time. I have family ,husband kids everyone but still miss a friend and sometimes try to find but I don't know the qualities of a friend neither I know I myself have the qualities of a good friend or not. I want to share my feelings, my fears, my wishes and want to travel with some one but no one has time. How can I find a friend.
My father aged 64 years and suffering from dementia doctor told that there is no cure for this please tell me what is best solutions.
Hi Doctors, I am 36 yrs old. I am addicted to smoking for almost 15 years now and smoke 15-18 cigarettes daily. Need your help and consultation to get rid of smoking entirely forever. Can it be possible? Kindly also let me know about the treatment, how long will be the expected treatment duration and cost. Kindly let me know in case any further information is needed. Thanks! Deb.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.