Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Asha JibleYour feedback matters!
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
Sir, I am engineering student, my problem is when I am studying for reading in afternoon mujhe nind lagne lagti hai. What solutions for this?
I am 25 year old boy and I started working at night shifts from April. And I started over time just to earn much more and after few months I realized that I was not feeling any thing in my head my brain had stopped thinking. Daily I was working what I see but I was not able to think. I felt like I my brain is dead and solutions for my work is running in my blood. And now I feel that someone is standing next to me I have heard whisperings and when I turned back no one was there. And now I am feeling headache regularly week eye sight heavy head restlessness feel sleepy all day and when I close my eyes I see some smoke images can any one help me in this please it's urgent.
Basically I am using mobile screen at an average of 5 hours a day I want to know that what arts the effects and also mention symptoms thanks.
Sir. Thanks for your info. From few Months. I am feeling fear of die and always worried abt what will happen next. Then sometime. In the middle of sleep. I used to wakeup and felt sort of breath and feel like my pennies getting smaller or inactive. I am taken lonazep on that time. Please suggest. How can I come out of this.
Hello. I am 22 years old .female. have thyroid since 8 yrs. My ht is 5'2 .my wt is 70 kg. Increased weight, depression, over thinking, anxiety. These are my problems. Please provide proper solution for my problem.
Sir , I am a boy 15 years old , sir how yo strengthen our mind to overcome everything like fear etc.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"