Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Ms. Maullika SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a chain smoker I ofently tried to quit smoking but failed every time I tried everything to quit but couldn't. Pls help out how I can quit smoking at any cost.
Dear sir/madam, I am 16 year old, I am getting tons of pressure from my tutor for studies, he wants me to score 80% in 10th std but I think he is forcing me and giving lots of work to do. I am not so good student I really work hard to get 70% in 9th std but I got 60%, and now I am stress out and don't know what to do I cannot concentrate in any work. Please suggest me what to do I just cant handle this situation.
I am 23yr male and I have headache problem in a part because of stress or work pressure or any seeing down activity. What should I do?
i m crying in everysmall words...feeling fear always..,trying to sucide...feeling alone.....always depressed...m not happy...pls give me solution...i want peace..
Hello I have a question for you how to reduce hyper tension i.e, B P and give me some tips to reduce it and how to be cool with out stress.
Hi doctor my question is that I do smoke marijuana one joint in a day so will I get caught in nicotine test? Does marijuana contains nicotine? Thanks.
I have a hair losses problem and I want to burn my calories and I have a vision problem so please what kind of vegetables and fruits I have to eat to increase my vision and I am so depressed thinking about my health condition so help me out from this problem.
I am addicted to smoke less tobacco, day by day addiction is going to be more, I want to quit tobacco but I can't, I tried many times but I can not quit. Can you please help me? I am taking 10-15 times in a day.
Hello. I m student and I m getting tired from my study. actually I am preparing for competitive exam. I can't concentration on my studies please help me.
I m 19 years old. From last two years I m feeling my brain is not as sharp as before. I am forgetting things too quickly. Please Suggest me.
I have a problem. I am forgetting things very easily. If someone tells me to do something I am forgetting it afterwards.
I am suffering from depression and I can't bear please help me please I cannot wait any movement please help me please.
Sir I am getting tension, I got panic sometimes and I can't sleep also nd can't concentrate in anything, study also. So please give some suggestions.
I use anti depressants and also have Hypothyroid my sexual feelings are decreasing day by day because of the anti depressants I want to be normal again is there any good treatment for this to increase the sexual responsiveness and for the right erection.
While most of us consume alcohol on a social basis, or during certain special and momentous events of our life, there are some people who may be classified as heavy drinkers. There is a certain alcohol limit as per the sex, age and climate that a person can have on a daily basis. When a person overshoots that limit on a daily basis and that too by a large margin, he or she may be known as a heavy drinker.
If you fall in this heavy drinking category, then you may want to go through the following tips in order to bring down and curb your habit so that you can drink in moderation, without causing undue problems for your mental and physical health.
- Use bitters: Using bitters, especially digestive bitters, with your drinks can help in bringing down the amount of alcohol that you consume in one go. This can also help your body in digesting the alcohol in a better manner so that you do not wake up with a hangover. Also, the use of digestive bitters can help in detoxification of the liver and prevent it from getting coated with toxins released by alcohol.
- Water: It is a well-known fact that one must stay hydrated while drinking so that he/she does not get carried away and drink too much. You can easily have a glass of water between each drink so that you keep the buzz at a stable level rather than letting it get to your head, to a point where you start to ask for even more alcohol. Moreover, before a big party or event, it is best to first have plenty of water so that you do not end up going overboard.
- Cleansing juices: The latest diet and fitness fad includes a dose of juices churned from various kinds of fruit and vegetables. You can also try this cleansing juice menu every time you feel like reaching out for a drink. This will help you in keeping things in perspective and then drinking moderately, if and when the need arises.
- Set a drink deadline: If you want to cut back on your drinks significantly, then one of the best things to do is to set yourself a drink deadline. As per this deadline, you will set a number where you will stop. For instance, once you have reached 2 to 3 drinks, you will automatically stop so that you do not binge.
- Find a support group: It is best to find a support group of friends or even an alcoholic anonymous group so that you can share your experiences and find motivation at the same time. This is especially important for those going through withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.