Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Ms. Lalita BhatYour feedback matters!
Good evening sir I am 27 year old man preparing competitive exam. More then three year, sir what I am reading that only store in my mind only for 2 to 3 day. And not more then that. Hence I am require some medicine or trick to increase memory power because upcoming month exam are going to held on.
My son is not getting success in his studies. He was admitted in Thapar college in Patiala in Electrical Engineering in 2013, however he was interested in Mechanical Engineering. The seats at the time his admission were filled there was no seat. He wanted to study Mechatroncis but we advised not to take being a new branch. He himself changed from electrical to Computer. In Dec 2013 he discontinued and came back home to study for entrance exam 2014 as well as for CBSE 2014 board exam to improve his percentage of marks but did not study hard and therefore no change in marks in any of the exam. In 2014 he was admitted in Bangalore in his desired branch Aeronautical Engineering and college. He could not qualify in basic papers of first and second semester like Math, Physics, Chemistry Basic Electronic, Electrical engineering and he could not admission in 3rd semester because of 7 back papers. He attempted in 2015,2016 and again appeared in Dec-Jan 2017 exam. Result may be announced in Feb 2017. I advised him to study non science stream like BBA, or BA LLB. However, I yet to get his response. May I get some advice in this situation to put him stream where he can progress and move up in his life. I have consulted NIMHAS Bangalore to find out any mental issue for not focusing in his studies but no such serious issue as per Doctor.
Sir 21 year old I can' t focus my mind on studies. I always feel like distracted. Day dream, memory loss. Please revert me asap.
Hello doctor, My wife aged 34 is behaving odd from last 30 days, we have 2 kids. Since last month she has became aggressive in all aspects, she fights at home with me and beats children for small issue, as I was on bed rest from last 1.5 month. She beats me as well and then says sorry. But I let go her as she might have got tired due to housework as well as my extra duty of taking care of me as I am on bed rest. But today she told me that she feels like suicide for some time and then she thinks of children and stop thinking of that bad idea. I am really worried what step should I take to make her normal again. Or is she normal and stressed due to my extra responsibility. Please help.
I have a back and neck pain.Iam a sugar patient.My age is 40 and I used to play shuttle game regularly.Iam a smoker also.Kindly give ur suggestion ?
My 21 year daughter has been diagnosed for cod, besides this she is facing problem of pcod since last 3 years. She is on glyciphage 1mg tablet (od), since last three years. Please advise.
I am a smoking addict person so please tell me how can I get rid of it as I am suffering from cough and cold.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am studying computer science. But I am not good at program's logic. But I like writing, and all the creative areas my mind is best. But I am concern about future. Please help.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.