Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Jamuna N
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Jamuna NYour feedback matters!
I am interested to do sex with one married girl her age is 27 she got married since 4 years she use to chat with me daily she knows that I am trying to do sex with her even she will speak with me but when ever I raise the topic about her beauty she changes the topic weather she has interest on me or not and I want to do sex with her what can I do for that?
I usually take drinks (whisky) twice in a week, like as Signature/ Royal challenge/ Vat-69 / bladders Pride etc qualities approximate 150 - 180 ml. Please advice me what precaution I should take if I continue this practice.
I am 41 and going through perimenopause. I got most of my blood tests done and they were almost normal other than the hormonal imbalance. I got mammography test done and it shows heterogeneous dense breast tissue and bilateral axillary lymph nodes with fatty helum. No mammography evidence of malignancy is seen. What does it mean?
I am 22 years old female I had taken antidepressants for roughly a year and a half I am worried about the sexual dysfunction I am not getting the desire neither the excitement and there is no wetness also.
I am 28 yrs old has a smoking addiction and now a days dont feel like goin out of house, migraines and other health problems have started. Dont want to go work feels insecure and threatened. Deeply stressed out always.
Having a small setback doesn't mean you're a smoker again. Most people try to quit smoking several times before they kick the habit for good. Identify the triggers or trouble spots you ran into and learn from your mistakes.
1. You're not a failure if you slip up. It doesn't mean you can't quit for good.
2. Don't let a slip become a mudslide. Throw out the rest of the pack. It's important to get back on the non-smoking track now.
3. Look back at your quit log and feel good about the time you went without smoking.
4. Find the trigger. Exactly what was it that made you smoke again? decide how you will cope with that issue the next time it comes up.
5. Learn from your experience. What has been most helpful? what didn't work?
6. Are you using a medicine to help you quit? call your doctor if you start smoking again. Some medicines cannot be used if you are smoking at the same time.