Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Chitra T VYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. My name is sohan. Am male. My age is 20. So am ask you to. That.i have a muslim gf. Am hindu at all. Now her parents force her to marriage someone else. So am just 20 I can not marry her now. But she love me more than I love her. Now the time is she depressed and am also about our future even we can not talk regularly she used to send stickers on social network as all same I do but we not talk. Now my question is. How I overcome from this situation.
Last week one girl gave me lift to my college when she asked to sit back I got nervous and shivering why it happened to me is it any serious problem What happened to me can anybody say to me.
I am 40 years old my question is my wife suffering from depression. Here problem is that she feel sleepy and yawn, yawning is also difficult,
I am suffering from psycho sexual erectile dysfunction I usually excited towards males instead of females Married 11months ago and have a one month baby boy But now I have to sex But I am not interested in my wife or any other female What to do please help me Even I always think about suicide.
I'm angry natured person and if someone speaks with roughly I also speaks with same as every reaction there is equal and opposite reaction. But it irritates me lot and for some longer period of this I can't come on my original stage and feel good. please tell what can I do to overcome this?
I am suffering from depression from more than one month due to break up . Can you suggest me how could I get rid of it .
Doctor I feel problem in my short-term memory. While long term memory is very strong. Mainly I feel problem in memorising names which I listen one hour or one day before .How can I make my memory strong.
I am a regular smoker and from past one week I have stopped but the smoking urge or carvings is very much (because of this I smoke one or two in this week. Please advice me in this issue.
I am 37 years old I am always lazy inactiveness , always I will not to seeping , day time I will not to sleep long time but late night sleeping , brain not work Sharp , full time I am dull.
I am engineering student, Some day before some people said me, engg. Is not for you" because I was fail From that moment I am upset, unable to concentrate on study, Confidence goes down, What I do for increase confidence?
Do you have an overstressing nature? Do you have to deal with so many things in life that it leaves you overwhelmed and stressed out? Do you want to control this nature of yours so that you can get a better grip on your life? In today’s fast paced society and modern lifestyle, there are too many things which can make you feel overwhelmed. There are several ways, following which you can change your overwhelming nature and be at peace. The most important ones are as follows:
- Step out: If you are trapped in a place of overwhelming confusion, you can never get away from feeling overwhelmed. You need to step away and leave such situations and places in order to see your circumstances from a different and fresh perspective. You should do things like moving to a different room, going out for a walk, or stepping out from a certain conflict. This enables you to shift away from the situation you are in.
- Analyze what is important: When you are feeling overwhelmed, your mind becomes clouded by the work at hand, and by thoughts. This is what causes you stress. You have to think what the most important thing for you is while stepping out from an overwhelming situation. It is important for you to know how you want to feel. Focus on important things and the things which really concern you, instead of the overwhelming preoccupation.
- Avoid juggling thoughts: Usually, a lot of things go on inside your head when you are overwhelmed. Different thoughts, ideas, and perceptions clamp up in your mind, cluttering your mental space. You need to get rid of these thoughts for controlling your overwhelming nature. You can try writing down all these thoughts. This is an effective way of sorting your things out.
- Giving up control: It is important for you to realize that you cannot do everything just by yourself. There are many tasks which are doable alone, but it adds to your stress and triggers your overwhelming nature. You may think that you are not dependent on anyone and can manage everything yourself, but sometimes you should stop doing everything and focus only on the parts you enjoy. By taking assistance of others, you will be able to reduce your load, and concentrate on the things you love.
- Asking for help: You should start taking other people’s help instead of being too much self dependent. There are many people in the world who want to help, and by accepting it, you will only feel good in the end.
Another important thing to do for controlling over overstressing nature is to shut all noise which gets in the way of your peace. You should take a break to relax your mind in the most ideal way you like.