Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
I have memory problem its difficult to memorize things please suggest me remedies so that it is beneficial to me. I see you very soon.
Hi I was cheated by my bf n v broke up 2 years back but still I am unable to move on and I still think about him. What to do.
Hi, I am very loose tempered because of this my son faces many problems. I don't want to be weak in front of him. Now he (son) is small can obey me but after some time when he will be independent, he will not consider me. So I want to control myself but how? Please suggest me. Thanks.
Hi I am getting married in 2 months & I hv no idea abt physical relations so I am concerned abt it and afraid to face the things.
Dear concern, I am a 25 year old guy having some some problem related to my mental health, Actually I am unable to control my mood and emotions. I do not when and why I become violent or sometime fell like alone in the world. Please help.
Since some day I am observing some blood in my spit, whenever I use to sleep at late nights, or sometimes in early mrngs, before brushing d teeth, I experienced dis prblm. For a fraction of moment, my mouth becomes smelly as blood, after spitting 3-4 times, it becomes normal. I am tensed about dis prblm. I dnt understand whether this is tooth problem or anything else, please suggest me.
I am 37 years old. I am falling short of remembering the work done few minutes back. Please suggest what to do?
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine.
Related Tip: "How To Control Extreme Anger"