Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Wilfred StanleyYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend are in relationship from 1 year. We truly love each other. But he already said that he can't marry me as his parents will never agree for love marriage and after completion of our studies i.e. After 1 year, his parents will arrange his marriage. I am very much attached to him. Should I break up with him or should I remain in relation with him until he get married after 1 year? Please suggest.
Hi Doc! I'm unable to concentrate on for long times & get easily distracted, kindly suggest tips to stay focused. Thanks.
27, Female. Restlessness, Tensed hands and feet, irritability,jaws clenching, running nose . Difficulty in concentration. Can't find peace. Pls guide.
Im 30 years female, I was in relationship with 5 years younger male frm 2 yrs. Starting he was very loving and caring but when I changed my place he started avoiding and behved so rudly. When he feel he send msg if nt he dnt msg evn its more than a week. Buy he wil b continues on social networking sites when I ask say truth and leave me. He said I dnt hv anyone except u. I was in confusion to believe him. Nw im so distrbd with his nature I knw he is in relation. Im nt understanding wt to do. Bcz of thz im nt flng hungry and nt flng slpy always thinking why he did to me. Sometimes I fl lk to kill for believing like him. I hardly slp fr one hour. Im so distrbd please Give me suggestion how can I cope up frm thz nightmare.
I am facing some problem like suddenly day time my mind be absent means i forget though i know where i am. but my mind be totally absent. and sometime at night time as per my near one said that my body was be hard and my eyelid be more opened. and after few minutes i be normal in both case.
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.