Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am a pharmacist. Now recently I am a doing job as a medical representative. Since from last few days. Means last 2 years I have very high anxiety. Means whenever I meet to some group of people. That time I feeling like fobia and anxiety. So Dr. please tell me what I do. Due to this problem I am not taking right decision.
He is addicted to drugs and not listening to anyone we have to tie him to not to go anywhere. Please guide us.
For my seizure I take medication Twice a day which are following 1.Zenoxa 300 (oxcarbazepine tablets IP 300 mg) 2.Lacotide 150 (Lacosamide Tablets 150 mg) taking twice aday after taking it from 3 days after taking this medicine i feel like i was just drunk 4 bottle of wine what i should have to do just suggest me Doctor.
I think so much or in other sense I dream so much infact I found my self always busy in thinking either past or future. I am unable to keep myself in present. During studies also after solving 1 question I start thinking some other topic and I waste my hours in that. I tried meditation and yoga also but I am unable to meditate also. Please help me in coming out from this problem.
I am 26 Years Old and suffering from anxiety (Ghabrahat) and feel heaviness back side of my head along with tension in both temple. Kindly Advice.
Since childhood I speak very fast and some times I feel difficult in speaking few words. How to reduce it.
He's behavior change into arrogance when he conditioned to stress. Especially during any college functions. If anybody didn't agree what he is saying he becomes arrogant. Please help me!
Hello doctor. I love her girl for 8 standard. Many ups and downs but my relation continue for after pass the 12 th class some days then avoided me and then result is breakup and for 15 months I not forgot this girl. But girl enter a new relation. How can forgot this girl. But girl check my last seen and send a message for a fake id then fight for a still boyfriend. How can forgot these things. I talk with me for every place. My mind not a exact place and think the girl every time. How can forgot this girl. My studies suffer this activities.
I am suffering will irritate for small things I can not work properly because of some thoughts when doing work can you please help me.
5 Reasons to Get Rid of Everyday Anxiety
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
Related Tip: How to know if you have an anxiety disorder?