Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. Vinny GeorgeYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old I have a stammering problem last two year what should I do. With this problem I cant do any thing.
I am getting bad smell from mouth. If I can't take any food & kept empty it comes or there is some other reason. I don't smoke&drink.
When I and my partner get intimate, I usually get and ejection within few seconds as I start doing the actions. I usually get excite and sometimes in anxiety I leave too early, and I don't enjoy that. So please consult me necessary steps so that I can prevent this and last longer with my partner.
He gets nervous, panicky all of a sudden and doesn't want to speak to anyone n feels as if something will happen to him. His body temperature also drops at this time. He has previous history of depression also. Pls suggest.
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in. Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated.
Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are analytically checked. Homeopathy first identifies the root cause and the treatment approach differs based on this finding. Usually, the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient are combined, but the psychological profile is given more importance.
Here is a list of valid reasons why choosing homeopathy for stress treatment
- Identifying the cause: Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
- Symptom based treatment: Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress. For instance: homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
- In-depth research: Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly. Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity. The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective.
I have recently broke up with my girlfriend. I can't focus on my studies and anything. I feel so depressed and don't know what to do. I want to be normal like before and my exams are nearing. Pls help me to focus on my studies rather than thinking about her and go miserable.
I get lethargic and fatigued very easily. Feel feverish and anxious often generally during evening. I am married and have very less libido. I take general health supplements but they work temporarily. My thyroid is normal.
Too much depressed by constant failures in personal and professional life. cant sleep nor eaten anything from past one week. Not at feeling good n feel like committing suicide. What should I do.
My wife is 57 years. She has thyroid problem and regularly taking tablets. She is unable to tolerate even silly problems. Often she is loosing her patience, getting angry & scolding family members. Doing all works very slowly thus going to bed late early morning by 2 or 3 am. My question is whether due to thyroid these are all happen or is she mentally retarded? please answer.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
Hello Dr. me kuch bhi study kar lu jis time padhunga tab tak yaad rahega fir wapas yaad aane Me bahut problem hoti hai.help
My friend had married a girl having problem of schizophrenia. He came to know abt her disease 2 day after marriage. What should he do? is there is any treatment for. Same?
I drink alcohol from more then 10 years and I want to quit now .Sometime I try to quit but after two or three days I drink again and when I am not dink then I feel very sad and angry and sometime my heart rate increases and feel anxiety . I really need your help.
I have anger problem, what to do? Which medicine would you prefer for the same and home remedies too?
Have 100 percent mindfulness while dealing with family members specially with children,