Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Sripathi K NYour feedback matters!
Hi Mam, I am suffering from nervousness problem in front of people. Please suggest me some medicine for that.
My mother has always been very extremely possessive and she sometimes goes to extreme heights because of that. Recently on 28th April, I lost my father to cancer. He was diagnosed in JULY last year and survived only for 9 months. Those 9 months had a very negative affect on my mental and physical health. I got diagnosed with PCOD and Hyperthyroidism and the doctors have repeatedly asked me to avoid stress and tension. After my dad passed away, my mom's possessiveness grew to extreme new heights. She constantly keeps a tab on everything I do, who I meet. It feels as if I need her permission to breathe also. This has made me very volatile emotionally. I have started getting these episodes of anger, violence and uncontrolled emotions where I become so angry that I become abusive verbally. This is also taking a toll on my health as my bp sometimes goes as low as 80/50 then as high as 140/90 in a same day. I am unable to sleep, tensed, distracted all the time. I am seeing a guy she does not approve of but she needs to understand that he has been with me through the whole bumpy ride and even though I am emotionally a disaster right now he still refuses to give on me. She calls up in my office also asking about my whereabouts and travelling details and my job is also at risk now. All this is taking a toll on me every way possible. I really do not know what to do now.
Hllo sir since last month after my exams I am not able to concentrate on anything and I always feel fatigued. I dnt knw whts prblm with me ; I always feel distracted plzzz give me some solution.
I am confused about what should I eat. I go to mall for buying food stuffs but I can't find it for my itself. I have to increase my memory. I am preparing for class 12 CBSE. I am not able to sit for study concentrate. I wish you will suggest me. I want some food/drink which keep me straight forward.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.