Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am very addicted towards drugs an nicotine what should I do to get rid of all these things and live a happy life.
I ve suffering from depression and phobia (i. E snake fear) since one year What can I do to get rid of it.
I am consuming alcohol, smoke, tobacco from last 15 years, I am addicted very badly, even I am suffering from high blood pressure and sugar at boundary level, I am feeling light headed, much fatigue, excessive sweat, body pain, memory loss, please guide me for a good recovery.
Hi, my husband is a smoker. He started smoking twenty years ago. We consulted a doctor who gave us some medication to help him reduce craving, however its not really helping him. Please help me, I desperately want him to quit smoking.
Hi sir I was advised by an ayurvedic doctor for Anxiety to take medicines that are smritisagar ras. Anxiomo. Ashwagandha. Manasamitra vattakam. Saraswatarista. But I forgot to ask how long to take actually I made appointment when I am in city but now I came back to my home town please help me sir and my symptoms. Are trembling heart shaking of lower legs and my voice is also shaking especially during social encounters and confusion in mind getting fatigue easily and along with this I am going for therapist also but please don't tell me to use English medicine as it is sleepy all day no improvement I am getting some what better with this medicine and with cbt techniques thanks.
Hello I am tirumala age 30yrs, I am having type1diabetes, hypothyroidism, psoriasis but my sugar levels are under control, thyroid also, but since 1years I am getting so angry on others and shouts on them even with my kid also, after my husband's death my behaviour changed like this what should I do I am so much worry about my kid is there any suggestions for controlling myself please do the needy.
I am losing my remembrance power I have consulted to many doctors but no any benefit is going on please give me some treatment.
Hello sir, Please tell me how to get rid of mobile phone and tablet addition? I think I'm addicted to those electronic devices.
My friend's mother caught with his step father in the bed as his dad was a useless fellow. He caught them and asked one day to his mom why you are doing all this she said I want sex pleasure. Then my friend left from that. One day his mom at night slept with him and unfortunately he had sex with her then she is pregnant now. What should he do? his mom is happy about that but my friend is feeling so embarrassed about the same. Now she is forcing to have sex every time. She is 3 months now can you give suggestions for this in what way he can get out of this nasty situation?
I was in drug (chitta) addiction for 3 months I want to quit addiction. Nd want to save my life. please help me to overcome this problem.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities.