Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Sridhara AYour feedback matters!
I hav chronic depression and anxiety I couldn't able to think properly my mind is with full of stuff and my thoughts are abnormal.
My problem is bloating. When I consulted my local physician, he told that it is due to stress. When he gives medicine, I get okay but when I stress even a little again I start to bloat .What can we do to reduce stress. My age is 25 and some food habit to reduce my bloat will be of great use .Thanks in advance.
Have very low energy levels. Don't know why. I had been the fastest athlete at school and still would be faster than most of the people around. However, I don't feel excited about anything. Feel low and drained for most of the time. Have gastric issues with irregular bowel movements. Tried exercising for a week but that didn't help but leaded to further fatigue. I tend to get irritated very soon and can feel irritation in my gut when feeling irritated. I struggle with responding spontaneously but can produce best of responses given time. Lack of spontaneity adversely impacts both at home and at work as well. Please suggest some remedy.
Hi, I am 24 years old, doing md/ms preparation, you have told about memory enancher, it could be used for my preparation. These would cause any dependence. I have only 1 months for my exam, I am spending 18 hrs per day to ready. Which of the herbal memory enancher would be useful and where to buy it.
Hi. I'm 24 yr old woman. I was in relationship with a guy for abt 9 months. We both loved each other. But now only I came to know he is already married. So I had ended up the relationship with him. But I feel very bad abt myself. I'm not a type of person to love a married man. Really I don't know tat he is already married. If I had known before itself means I would not have spoken with him. Daily i'm crying. I feel like I want to commit suicide. Becoz I loved a married man. I always having the feeling of committing suicide. How to get rid of this thought. Please help me.
My age is 23 yrs. Preparing for govt. Exams for last 2 years ,my exams are in next few weeks and this is going to be my last attempt as I already wasted two precious years of my life. Still I don't feel like studying I am tensed and stressed I know if I fail this time also my life is going to be miserable .all people around me of my age group have a job but still I am not working hard to get a job for myself. I think l lost interest in these exams. I am not a hard working person .I don't feel like doing anything just sitting thinking negative ,getting frustrated and stressing unnecessary instead of studying. I think this year also I am not going to be selected. I am getting frustrated as I know I am not working hard so I won't be able to clear this time also. Nobody in my family can understand what I am feeling and going through. I have a lot of personality issues timid ,introvert ,negative thinking ,rigid ,poor communications skills (I cannot even talk to sales or customer care people ,imagine my level )and many more bad qualities. Also have no friends for like so many years .These two years also enhanced my personality problems as I mostly stayed indoors appearance wise also gained a lot of weight. Also when I think of other alternatives (if not selected) I feel I won't be able to sustain as I am low confident and not able to make friends .i hv a negative outlook of life and I feel everything in future is going to be negative. Not moving forward in life no growth just stagnant like a tree all the people / friends I use to know are doing wonderful things in their lives and growing each day and I'm still the same as I used to be. Right now I'm feeling depressed and hopeless. What should I do now?
Hello Doctor, I feel very low confident always by nature. I always feel that what ever is happening is because of my mistake. And anything I will do, will be wrong only or anything I will speak. So I want to know that is it because of my nature or there is something else.
I am 36 years male. When I feel hungry, I feel weak and I feel light headed and become absent minded. It happens before taking lunch and afternoon around 5pm to 6.30 pm. I take breakfast at around 8.30 am. Its a light breakfast with 1-2 roti and sabji. For office I have to travel around 1.45 hrs as I am in mumbai now. What may be the cause of my weakness?
My age is 28 and I drink daily excessive alcohol and my ot pt is high. What should I do for getting my liver again in good condition.
Hello Sir, I'm 26 year old man. My problem is whenever I saw a handsome men I get attracted towards them and develop a desire to keep intimate relationship with that person. I am unable to control myself which may create bad impression in my personality. Please help me out how I can get rid of this issue.
My son is 33 years old, married for three years, achiever, working in a MNC, everything is hunky dory but in d last one year he is very obsessed with abs, pumping up and body building and has been taking zomacton (somatotropin) hormones for the last one year. He is very withdrawn, has mood swings. My daughter in law says he is absolutely disinterested in physical activity. Has no vices whatsoever. Well behaved, is not very social and is an introvert .He is feeling life is meaningless and has suicidal feelings at times (he has contemplated suicide when he was alone) he is not gregarious by nature. His routine is office, gym,eat n sleep and on weekends sleep a lot. His life has all d pluses, loving wife, v Good education, loving sibling and parents. V good job U name it n he has it all but of late he asks about d purpose of life and wants to write a book on it. Doesn't party, v occasional drinker, no subs abuse ever, no smoking or womanizing. While talking to his wife also, at times goes into a shell and wants to b left alone. What could b wrong? His wife is v chirpy and not at all demanding.
I get pre cum early in the morning and all the medicines do not work so please advice me something that works not something you hope works. Ive tried sensival, duloxe (antidepressants) they seemed to work for a while then stopped Ive tried ashwagandha, acdiphos, staphysgiria (did not work at all) Soya beans works but very occasionally.
My age now 28 yrs. I used to forget names whom I met. I can't remember name of actress, Even frequently forget those name I have worked for long time. From very childhood I cannot remember poetry, songs. Though I have done well in academics & well established in a private company. But suddenly from 4 to 5 years I am also finding that I can not even remember definition, scientific laws or small paragraph. Is it a disease? Can it be cured. I found though in academics I am well but in case of memory I am too weak how to manage.
I am 20 year old male and I have many hairs on body and breads as well but still my voice is like girls. What's the reason behind it? And how can I get normal voice? Please advice.
I am 38 year old suffering from bipolar disorder and on lithium for the last 2 months. Is there any chance of me getting fully cured and how long I have to be on medicine. Is there any chance of this going to my kids.
She lose her mind control she is doing crazy things like she gets angry very fast she talk alone she didn't listening any family member etc. what should she do ?
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.