Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Shiv Dev
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Shiv DevYour feedback matters!
I am talking about my brother healthy personality 75 kg 22 year old belong poor family and his father was expired and mother is a nursery teacher in private school, the problem is that: he is suffering from mental and brain disease like: hypochondria forgetfulness brooding or groof. Family wants to take action because everyday he hyper increase day by day (unmanageable) and do unnecessary work which is not doing well that's why. If any Govt. Institute or hospital where we start and take good treatment
I am trying for banking job since last two years and I deprive it from very small gap. Due to this sometimes I feel very depressed. Suggest me what to do in this situation.
How I can lose my weight? And improve my concentration. I want to make my body slim and fit. I am pure vegetarian.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am of 68 years having systolic hypertension. Otherwise I am complete fit. Recently I am I am forgetting the names of known persons within a short period. Also sometimes I fail to recognize them.
Testosterone is a powerful hormone, with the ability to control sex drive, regulate sperm production, promote muscle mass, increase energy, and even influence human behavior (such as aggression and competitiveness). It’s no wonder that a decrease in testosterone would cause quite a stir. However, it is a natural part of aging.
In the Womb
Testosterone plays an important role in shaping the developing fetus during pregnancy. It drives the development of the male reproductive system. Testosterone also masculinizes the brain.testosterone levels have to fall within a very narrow margin in order for the fetal brain to be healthy. High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism.low levels of fetal testosterone may boost your chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Adolescence to Early Adulthood
Testosterone levels are at their highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The first physical signs of testosterone, or androgens, in the body are apparent during puberty. A boy’s voice changes, his shoulders broaden, and his facial structure becomes more masculine. But as men get older, their testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
|Age:||T Level (ng/dL):||Age:||T Level (ng/dL):|
|0-5 months||75-400||0-5 months||20-80|
|6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20||6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20|
|10-11 yrs.||<7-130||10-11 yrs.||<7-44|
|12-13 yrs.||<7-800||12-16 yrs.||<7-75|
|14 yrs.||<7-1,200||17-18 yrs.||20-75|
|15-16 yrs.||100-1,200||19+ yrs.||8-60|
|Avg. Adult Male||270-1,070||Avg. Adult Female||15-70|
|30+ yrs.||-1% per year|
Testosterone and Aging
low testosterone levels can cause changes in sexual function, including:
- reduced sexual desire, or low libido
- fewer spontaneous erections
- impotence (erectile dysfunction)
Other signs of decreased testosterone levels include:
- changes in sleep patterns
- emotional changes, such as low self-confidence or lack of motivation
- physical changes, like increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).
While the symptoms described here are considered a normal part of aging, they could also be signs of several underlying factors. These include:
- a reaction to certain medications
- thyroid gland disorders
- excessive alcohol use
- the best time of day to have a blood sample taken for a testosterone test is around 8 a.m.