Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. ShanYour feedback matters!
How can I grow my hair long and thick and shiny what should I do for make my hair long thick and shiny.
Sir. I masturbate regularly not much but two time a week from 16 nd now I am 19 .i m noticing that my hair is becoming white. And also. Does its all occur due to my regular masturbation from that long time.
I am 21 years old. Am suffering from leg pain. Am using relief ointment but it's not comfortable for me. What should I do now?
I have to undergo hip replacement surgery for both hips because of AVN. I am confused about post replacement scenario. Will I be able to perform things that I can't do right now. Will I be able to Stand up instantly from chair, will I be able to pick the coin fallen on floor, or can I sit on floor?
Dear doctor, I have rough and shameless hairs with scalp dandruff problem, I had taken medical treatment but I did not get good result pleas give me some home remedies.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.
Hi. I am 15 weeks pregnant and having headaches almost every day. I can not stand, or do any work. Pain starts from the back of my neck and ends to forehead. And it usually pains only on the right side of my head and neck. My doctor asked me to take panadol every time it pains or drink coffee. But nothing helps and i am so tired of this now. Can anyone suggest me something else to get rid of this pain please?
I Am 19 year Male. I have muscle pain on my right wrist really I worried even I didn't put up heavy loads what should uh do? please help me.
How will I give a treatment for athlete's foot in under feet of between my toes, I was having for more than two week.
I am 59 years male. Due to vigorous weight lifting exercises (only for one day) my right shoulder is paining since 3 months. Didn't took any medicine. Now and then using Volini spray for pain relief. If I carry anything even below 10kg weight I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder. What can I do now to get rid off this shoulder pain? I have no diabetes and High or low B. P.
I am 22 years old female. I have very dry scalp. I use patanjali oil and shampoo. I wash my hair once in a week. My scalp is soo dry that skin peels out and starts itching. How can I hydrate my scalp ?
Hello, I have been advise Wiesbaden 200 for beard growth. Whether it has any side effect and please suggest dosage intake.
I am suffering from hair whitening since last 7 seven year and my age is 32. Please advise if I can stop greying of my hair.
I am 50 years old. Since 2 years I am suffering with tingling numbness in legs and some times in hands also. My after food sugar is 165. And fasting nil. Please guide me.
I have got a pull up in my lower hip region while bending. What can be done to relieve the pain Pain is bearable. Difficulty in bending and doing normal activities. Application of heat belt is giving relief. What can be further done Anything serious to go for Xray ?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune chronic disorder that might cause abnormal swelling in the joints when the joint tissues are attacked by the human immune system. The more frequently used body joints, such as the knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips commonly get affected by the disease. Rheumatoid arthritis can also occur in the ligaments or tendons and might affect areas such as the kidney, bone marrow, eyes, lungs, and heart.
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed on time, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancer in the lymph regions, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in the weakness of the bones), infections, stiffening of the arteries and dry mouth.
What exactly causes the disease is not known, but a significant damage to the immune system might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in this condition. Obesity, a family history of this condition and other lifestyle habits such as smoking tobacco put one at higher risks of this disorder.
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis might vary among people. The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are;
1. Severe pain in the morning
2. Episodes of mild fever with severe pain
3. Redness and inflammation of the joints which might cause intense pain
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. The pain might increase in low-temperature conditions
6. Acute lethargy and weight loss
The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes a prescribed dosage (depending on the intensity of the condition) of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, anti-rheumatoid drugs such as methotrexate and steroid drugs such as prednisone to reduce the swelling and the subsequent pain. Performing regular exercises in order to retain the flexibility of the joints with appropriate consultation from the physiotherapist might cure rheumatoid arthritis.