Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
Are these the symptoms of depression if I cry all the time over petty issues and feel very insecure and sad?
Nowadays fetish things are coming into my mind. Can't able to concentrate in studies. Wat to do for that?
Hello Dr. I am having thyroid and PCOS. Last year I had endometric lining around 1.5 cm thick twice. After medications I had nrml period for 2 months. Right now I started having red clots in a fiber form and then sometimes I bleed. I consulted a gynic here she gave me ayurvedic medicine m2 tone, 2 tabs per day for 1 mnth. After 2 or 3 days my bleeding increased and had big clots. It started from 13th December and continued till 7 days. Since 18th December again fibre kind of red clots started coming. On 27th December again heavy bleeding started and sometimes it lowers down and if there is little exertion bleeding increases. Kindly advice what should I do to stop it. I am married but since 1.5 years I am not living with him. My sis in law gave me a homeopathy medicine and mixed something in it which I don't know after that only my menstrual problem has started. So somehow I am also emotionally stressed.
My wife's brother is 80% disabled both mentally and physically. He can't walk nor talk. He walks on all four like a baby. He is the youngest boy in her family. My wife is the eldest of 4 siblings. Her 2 younger brothers are engineers from iit but the youngest one is disabled. Currently he's 18 years old. I just wanna ask if we decide to have a baby what are the chances that my child may get born with same mental retardness. I am worried. Please reply. Also if there are any test which can be done to determine the possibility of such to happen. Please help.
I am 55 years old. Smoker smokes about 15 to 20 per day. In the night getting pain in the legs and little cough for the last two months.
I am diabetic ranging around fasting 85 - 100 abd post lunch 190 to 200. Can I have red wine since less alcohol content. I have doubt that wine may have more sugar content than whisky or vodka / rum, please let me know. thanks.
I have alot of memory loss n have alot of problem while learning or understanding anything. Pls help me out by telling da best medicine or any other item to get good memory so dat I can do well in my xmz.
I feel sometimes emotionally challenged due to love. What should I do? She does not love me and I want to forget. please help.
She went through big losses in her life after that she become I'll, body pain, lack of sleep, anxiety and much more. please suggest what to do.
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health.
Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon , sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega -3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer's disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain.