Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Mahesh Natarajan
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Mahesh NatarajanYour feedback matters!
May be I am in depression because I always cry without any reason. I think a lot I kean everything negative thoughts suicide thoughts. no one loves me I don't want to live any more. I don't talk with anyone. I like to be alone in a dark room. I don't go outside.
Hi, I have a question, I think a friend of mine is going through depression. The cause for the same is she takes all the things negative on herself. This she is doing for years but never reflected but now this since she is thinking that nothing is happening as she wants, this negative behavior is reflected in her talks. I think this is a kind of depression only. Kindly let me know if this is a depression or only a behavior which will get resolved when the things get in her favor.
Do all antidripesents have side effects? Does all are bad for health, I have depression, do I take these or not, please help.
My testosterone levels drop due to sever stress for last 12 Months. Is hormone imbalance by stress is reversible?
My question is that I am suffering from anxiety. Which doctor treated this neurologist is treated this anxiety disorder and depression.
I have some problem on brain daily I forget many things which I could remember it not to remained to me.
I have depression problem. My mind always think negatively. Sometimes my mind got over heat and nerve s pain due to over thinking what should I do ?
Mujhe dar lagta hai aur gharbraat hooti hai jab bhi kam karna hoota hai ya ghar se bahaar jaana hota hai mujhe dar lagta hai aur pershaani hoti hai. College jaana ho ya koi dusra kaam ho mujhe andar se dar lagta hai. 20 saal hone wala hoon.
Marriage brings with it a whole new set of living standards. How much ever you know the other person, living with that person as a family is a different experience. There are things which annoy you as much as things that surprise you, leaving you excited and happy at times, annoyed and agitated at others.
It is often the small things that lead to temperamental issues between couples. And, different people have different tolerance limits. While some could ignore the small issues and throw tantrums only when there is some significant argument, for others, throwing their temperament could just be a way out to vent their anger. These bouts may appear and disappear in a matter of seconds to minutes. It is very important for the couple to understand each other’s limits and play accordingly. It is also important to complement each other so that both are not throwing tempers at the same time.
The following are some ways to manage temperamental issues between couples.
- Avoid arguments in the presence of other family members or friends
- It is always good to discuss sensitive things when in private
- Apologise if you know you said or did something wrong
- A direct conversation always helps clear the air
- Gradually learn to understand what will irritate your spouse and try to avoid it
- Be accepting of and respect your spouse as he/she is
- Learn to ignore the small things and not fight over them
- Learn to tolerate the negative aspects of your spouse
- Learn not to talk about the past, it will only add to the hatred and bitterness
- Try to discuss the problem in an outside soothing environment than at home
- Listen to your spouse, don’t just vent out your feelings and thoughts
- Reach an agreement where both are benefited (emotionally)
- Do not ignore small problems, learn to give importance to your spouse’s feelings and thoughts
- Give each other space and privacy once in a while
- Learn and encourage a hobby with genuine interest, whatever be it
- Always show that you love and care, nothing works like a warm hug
When in a temperamental fit, ask yourself if it is really important, consider the big picture. In 99% of the situations, it would not be. Just let it go. Fight only when you really have to.
For a couple, it is not about who won the fight or the argument. It always pays to be kind and fight only when really important. Almost all differences can be sorted out by talking out responsibly in a mature manner and with love. A sorry here, a thank you there and your love will go a long way in resolving issues and a happy married life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.