Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Harsh KumarYour feedback matters!
Nerve is bumping or stretching more like pain on left hand so what r the measures to be taken.(wrist to joint)
I am 23 and still m not getting a proper beard I mean every 1 of my friends have, I have just a little moustache and small goatee. But I wanted to have a full beard like every 1 have Is there any oil or medicine which will help me grow a full proper beard?
Is there any way of getting back the black hairs which has turned white but no hair colour or heena is used. Please tell is there any solution?
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The rupture of the achilles tendon above the heel is one of the most common muscle / tendon to be ruptured and is often felt as though someone kicked your achilles tendon ( just above the heel on the back ) and a pop sound is often heard along with it. The treatment can be either surgical repair or non-surgical treatment.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.