Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Harsh Kumar
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Harsh KumarYour feedback matters!
My age is 20. I have white hair from childhood days since 13 years old. Past 4 years by consulting doctor taking a medicine (Vitamin tablets, & hair oil) but there is no improvement. To regain my hair colour what I want to do? And Is there any other treatments to regain my hair colour.
From last two years I have pain in my right leg from buttock to ankle. And some time in left leg also. And always have lower back pain. Some time I can't walk properly. But I do exercise. Daily one and half hour. Both cardio and weight lifting. Sometimes I feel pain more. But I do it regularly. Only main problem is pain in my right leg buttock. And I feel my legs. Are weak as compared to my body. And also always have knee pain. On both legs. Pls suggest do I need surgery .or not. Bcs I am confused. Whether it's a sciatica or slipped disc. I can raise my both legs on lying flat on back. Little pain.in right buttock only when I raise my legs.
I have white beard and white chest hairs please and I'm only 26 please help me what I can do to stop it.
Hello sir, madam. A day I was doing exercise got a huge pain on spine like some bone HV dislocated or broke. Next day I went to doctor done MRI. Reports came and result was disk slip. From 1and a half year I am suffering from it. Some time I feel much pain on lower body. I am unable to bend down. Right led got shivering. Unable to stand longer. Unable to sit properly for long time. What should I do.
I am 23 years old male. I have inflammation on my Knee and foot joint on left leg. Due to flat foot my right foot also paining. After taking my blood report My C.Reactive protein is 106.60 mg/L. How to control my CRP? What are the food items I will take? What are the thinks I will do? Let give me proper ans sir.
I am observing patches with no hair on my head and chest too. Please do help me for this and suggest some medicine for the same ?
I am suffering from calf pain past 2 weeks. If I press my calf it is paining. Even while rest also it is slightly paining. During walking also it pains.
I am 65 yrs male. I am diabetic since 10 years. My HbA1c is 6.4. I am an asthmatic too. I am on Exermet 850 twice daily, Zomelis 50mg Twice daily, Mymi D Twice and Alafin. I am having severe pain in fore legs and feet during nights. Can I have remedy for the pain?
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"