Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. Dharitri RamprasadYour feedback matters!
How can we cure a person who had gone into un conscious stage means koma for five months in past now he is right physically but his mind is mentally upsetted and he had memory loss in his past life but now he is having the memory loss he can't remember in day happening surrounding present he was being home please suggest him what r the activities and health cares tips for avoiding memory loss and improving memory power?
I'm an alcoholic, recently I done my lipids & sgpt test. At present I was advised to take UDILIV 300 twice daily with ROSUVAS F 20 during night only. Every time when I tried to withdraw alcohol I had PANIC ATTACK. Is it possible to take a little amount of alcohols per week with the above mentioned drugs or I should take some medicine instead of alcohol?? My sgpt level is 61.
I am 31years old. I am fully drinker. I can not stopping this attitude. So please any homeopathy treatment is there. So kindly give me treatment mam.
I experience stress every time when I open my books, I'm a Commerce student. How can I avoid taking stress?
I am suffering from head ache daily. Because I am getting angry to many person sometimes. How to reduce head ache and angry. Please help me.
How to get tension free in life What to do after retirement Which exercise to be done after retirement Reply as soon as possible.
Hello sir, my voice is nosily. So can't speak in clear voice. Pls suggest any treatment for clearly voice.
I panic or feared whenever someone give me some task. How to overcome this problem through some exercise.
I'm feeling very depressed because of the people's behavior around me. They are ignoring me and not concentrating to what I'm saying. Basically everyone will enjoy my partnership at the starting of the relationship/friendship but later on they are not giving value to me just because of my strict behavior.
Few months ago feeling myself in depression. On thinking about something, I goes more deeper and deeper. Sometimes this makes me so angry. Please help me in this case. I had also tried few exercises to cure depression but it doesn't work. Please suggest me something better. .
My husband and my work timing is different hence we don't get time for each other, because of these reason I always get disturb and unhappy. Also if we get sometimes also he want to take his sister wherever we go. I know he don't get time for his sister also that is why he want to take but then I get so angry and used to scold him with whatever comes on my mind. Please help.
I am 24 years old guy I am unable to control my smoking habit. Speacially in a morning time when I go to a toilet time & night time when I am going to sleep like 12: 30 am.Please help me for my smoking habit.
Anxiety disorders are serious issues amongst individuals of all ages today. It is a psychological feeling of uneasiness or fear about something, which can create other physiological and behavioral changes in a human being and can even drive a a person crazy. It can be characterized by symptoms such as sweating palms, rapid heartbeat, muscle tension, dry mouth, which arise due to various reasons such as face of fearing the crowd, stage-fright, doubt about facing a difficult situation, fear of failure or rejection and many more.
Homeopathy comes into this picture with a unique recovery program for such kinds of anxieties. Its treatment procedure is individualistic, which means, it has a separate recovery therapy for separate anxiety disorders. In addition, treatment is purely natural with no side effects. Following are some homeopathic remedies of various kinds of anxiety disorders:
- Aconite: This is the best homeopathic remedy for anxiety symptoms such as agitation, restlessness, dry mouth, fear of mixing with people, panic attack, fear of death, fear of future or even certain agonized feeling related to some past traumatic incident. In such cases, the patient may sometimes become very violent also.
- Argentum nitricum: This medicine comes into play in cases of extreme nervousness or apprehension of a person which turns him or her to be very much impulsive. The patient also becomes forgetful and dull always wearing a melancholy and grim face.
- Arsenic Album: There are certain anxieties, which include fear of security and safety leading to anxiety about robbers, health or money. Consequently, they tend to feel insecure and always try to be neat and perfectionist to avoid such problems. Arsenic Album is very helpful in such cases.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from a fear of change or losing hold of situation and are very stubborn and obstinate may take help of this medicine.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: This is useful when the patient is suffering from muscle tensions, shaking of legs or knocking of knees due to performance anxiety.
In addition, Lycopodium clavatum, Kali arsenicosum, Kali Phosporicum, Phosporus are also very useful for anxieties. However, people should always consult a doctor before taking the medicines.