Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in null. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I feel like my testicles have become shorter in size. I do not feel any pain or something, but I can feel that they have become shorter in size. What should I do? And please mention whether it is serious or not. Thankyou.
Hello doc. Can anyone please tell me what are safe days to Have sex? Before periods or after periods? and does having anal sex changes the shape of the body. I am 23yrs old and i am really scared to have anal sex. Though I lost my virginity lately. Will I get fat or something?
Whenever I sex with my wife is can't enjoy the sex the sperms are falling down 1st tym in minutes north after that 2nd tym last 3 or 5 min I take one tym Dr. X 100 mg tablet but can't effects on sex tym it's serious problem? Can I take any other tablet 2 enjoy sex for longer tym tell me the name of tablet?
My wife have pimples in vagina area Before I have it But now I cure Please suggest me how we Treat it.
Sir I have daily night fall problem from last 1year. What can I do. Suggest me some home remedies for this. Its very harmful and I feel upset after waking up in the morning when I see nightfall gas happened. please help me for this.
I want to increase penis erection time during sex upto 15 to 20 minutes. My penis erected upto a minute. Please solve my problem.
I am a 28 yrs unmarried male from ranchi. Whenever I had physical relationship with my girlfriend I frequently ejaculates while penetrating. I ejaculates within 1 - 2 min. I had done 3 times intercorse with my girlfriend but ejaculated all 3 times within 2 min. Please give me some remedy to overcome my problem. So that next time I could last longer while having sex.
Hii sir mujhe sexual problem hai isliye main bahut pareshan bhi hu jab main sex karna start karta hu to pehle hi discharge ho jata hai sperm nikal jata hai har bar aisa kyu hota mere sath pls help properly.
I sex with my gf. When I sex with her I tired in very short time and I discharged in just five minutes. When I use condom I take 10 minutes hardly. Please tell me the tips to improve the sex time and my health also. Please tell me appropriate medicine and tips. Please help me.
No sperm from last 6 months. My left testicle is swelling in sonography it shows varicocele doctor prescribe me zymogesic medicine please help me in January 10 my marriage. How to increase my sperm.
Sir I am 30 year old and I am having a problem of premature ejaculation and less erection in my organ during sex from last 3-4 months. In these days I have sex only 4-5 time with mature n full erection. And I also want to increase my dick's size n girth and sex timing. Please advised me.
My sex power is less. I can not able to hv 5 to 10 minutes. So please tell me any tablets or medicine.
Sir I am 27 years old. I have problem regarding sex. When ever I have sex with parter I hard use to penetrate 2 min. What should I do to increase the duration .
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.