Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. Anand A. RaoYour feedback matters!
Before 2 years, I am for any reason very depressed thought them of sucide attempts, tbhi se bhut sir dukhta h bhut, vapis uss bare me soch kr, past vapis aajata h jb samne, what I do.
The institution of marriage is a herculean task; little does it rest on the sanctified rituals and other vows of commitment. Tying of the knot is perhaps symbolic of the several ups and downs a couple faces together. Marriage is challenging precisely because of the myriad problems it entails. What makes a marriage successful is how two loving individuals face and combat each of these issues.
Let us take a look at the common marital issues:
- Money could grab a place between partners: Monetary problems can come in the way of happy living. Monetary constraints can make partners bicker as they lead to severe tension. If making both ends meet is a constant worry or if one individual earns way less than the other, friction in the marriage is but expected.
- Relatives and in- laws could irk your bond: Officious relatives, in- laws and other apparent well- wishers can do loads to spoil your marriage. They tend to create differences between husband and wife. There are times when they convey lies between the couple. Their unnecessary curiosity can also dampen your bond.
- Domestic responsibilities could also be the issue: Husbands and wives may have arguments and serious fights over issues related to the household; cleaning, washing, buying grocery can trigger disputes within the family. Housework should, therefore, be shared and done by both the partners.
- Decisions with regard to rear up children are often problematic: Married couples can behave in bizarre ways when it comes to taking decisions on behalf of their children. A difference in opinion in decision- making can make partners review their choice of one another. They may even doubt their child's secure future in the hands of their partner.
- Irregular sex can be a threat to emotional intimacy: Marriage endows a couple with so many duties that they may fail to make love that frequently. Lack of sexual intercourse can create marital problems.
I am able to write in English but when turns come to speak it face to face with anyone then I am not able to speak. Can you solve my problem.
Now a days I am drinking more alcohol. I am worried about my health but I am trying to stop it but I cannot. Please advise.My age is 35.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very desponted and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Sir I am in depression from last 15 years many doctor I shown but my depression is not cure. Please help.
I have frightening dreams at night, it seems as someone is pushing against my chest, it seems as I'm neither awake nor sleeping. I try to get up in sleep but I am not able to. Very confusing situation. Please help.
Hello. Doctor I have some short temper I am unable to control my short temper I am highly tempered when someone irritates me please doctor pleas give me proper suggestion for my disease.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
I m stressed can not do work what you decide and work are pending some doctor say do meditation can you say how to do meditation.
I smoked very occasionally. But from past week I am smoking one cigarette daily. And as of today. As ive decided not to smoke and haven't smoked. Im having a mild headache. And the pain is in upper head. Forehead, and the nasal track joining forehead. What should I do? The pain is consistent.
I have alot anxiety, I feel nervous all day, its been months since I go out, I have agoraphobia (I think so, I feel too much tired all day, my legs hurt ,sometimes my stomach aches! What to do?
I am 17 year old and having a bad headache and body pain from 4 months what should I do ?Please help anf I am suffering from depression also please help.
I am on medication for diabetes, hypertension and cholestrol control. Immediately after brushing my teeth I have bad breath. My teeth and gums are in perfect condition .What causes this and how can I prevent it?
When I stay alone I feel that I have fear inside that I have some problem unable to describe this but feeling stressed from last 2 yeai.
The success of every relationship is built on selective acts of blindness and deafness and bouts of forgetfulness
Honesty and transparency are laudable qualities in principle but when translated to reality the blinding light they throw on families and relationships is too harsh a glare to bear up to. Very few can take that kind of blinding truth in their stride