Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. Abdul BariYour feedback matters!
I have problem of Urticaria for 8 month's how to treat only atarax is suitable till dated. Increased by allegra 180 please advise.
Lots of problem in my family even I cheated with husband and sister too. Today I remain so depress. Which is more effected on my carrier and health too . Pls suggest how can I overcome my tension.
Hi, I am 28 years old married women. I have my neighbors son who is a teenager. And he calls me didi. But yesterday all of a sudden he came to me and directly asked that "Didi can I masturbate" I was very shocked listening that word from him. I asked him to repeat what he said. Then he told me that his friend circle is influencing too much which is making him to watch porn movies. and to masturbate as well. But I refused him to use my toilet to use for all this shit things. and I also advised him that to leave such kind of friend circle and I can understand your feelings at this age it's very common. But you should first concentrate on your studies not on all this porn and masturbation. But I am worried that does he had any such sex thoughts on me which made him to come and ask me so daily. please advise how to handle him. Actually I am a working women so I don't interact with anybody. But still that guy came and spoke to me like that. Is this triggering me something. Or should I just ignore and move on.
Hi im a girl 26, im studying and living alone I have few good friends but im always feeling alone depressed im feeling low, im researching it why I always need someone wz me. I always needed someone loves me cares abt me. When I building relationship loving very deeply feeling good happy and and that person is stops loving and caring, but it might happen wz anyone just I can not understand why im happy and strong wz someone only and im suffering I do not hav any bad habits or hard heavy character im very peace friendly ambitious I have great talent im good in creation but these all my abilities are stopping when I depressed,
Im very ambitious about becoming a doctor. I need to crack in first attempt. But I'm not so bright. I am good at self study. I don't go for coaching entrance. Help me with some study methods and increase concentration. I'm not so bright an average student. Please answer for this too. Is there any average student who cracked medical entrance?
I always feel sleepy tired. Even if I try exercise it is not helping me . My mind is in distraction . I am unable to concentrate on studies or anything . My body has become a burden for me. My age is 25 and weight 80 kg , height 5'8" . Even not able to loose my wait. Please somebody help me .
I smoke n feel breath being choked most of the time . Also sputum formation is observed and tends to come out of mouth except nose.?
How to overcome the deep depression caused due to exam results? I was feeling about it from past one week. I need to come out of it and I want to move on further Steps to improve myself.
Hello doc ! This is not for me but a very close friend of mine, she seems to be under depression after her break up and some family issues , she is mature to understand things but she can't take herself off and out of this stuff , this has been goying on sice 3 years for now . She seems to be normal acts normally but she 5not the original one ,she cries n stress over small matters and has become indecisive , she keeps on taking online depression tests .Please guide me what could I do to help her get out of this
I am 18 years old student I feel weakness I am not able to learn quickly what to do? I want fast learning.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.