Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Mr. Abdul BariYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old but my voice is not deeper and denser and it still sounds like a 14-15 year old ones, perhaps my voice is not cracked properly, how to get a deeper denser and a manly voice, plzzzz help, thank you.
Hi, I am 24 and I am having serious sleep disorders. I am a boy. I have lots of anxiety problems too. I am usually say dreaming and I can easily concentrate. What should I do?
When my family members did not listen me that time I felt to harm myself, continuously that feeling come in my mind, don't know why but, now I tired, that's way I can't concentrate in my study, continuously I feel to do suicide and when every time anyone not listen me or hurt me that time I preferred to sleep. Because when I sleep that time stop thinking.
Be present mind
Do yoga, meditation daily.
Prevention is better than cure.
Dr. Sunil rathore.
Hello, yes I feel these kinds of symptoms in myself. I am 24 year girl and I feel I am depressed since 2008, because of my father's external affair. So how can I overcome from this problem.
I am a housewife. I have two kids. One is boy 8 ye old and 2nd one girl 8 month old. When 2nd child came my first child is mentally disturb. He is getting negative. Ex .I will kill himself. I am bad boy. I am dog. Like that. I am confused. I am good with both. What happened suddenly. I doesn't know. Pl help me. How can I manage him.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.