Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Vinod Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and karan I am felling so tense and I fell so hungriness I am very thin I used many medicine but no any effect I want give suggested.
My feet eminate very foul smell when I remove my socks after I return from work, although i change my socks every day also use Dr.Scholls foot spray. Kindly advise.
I am 27 year old girl, my weight is 87 kg and height is 162 cm. I want to loose 25 kg in 3 months, what should I do?
Eating rice daily Daily doing power yoga once a day 30 min how much time it take to loose weight 6 month. 1 years or more.
I am getting on this violent behaviour where I lose control and start getting violent had 2 instance in past 3-4 months. That was never the case before. Please advise.
I have some problem a very weakness feel last 1 week and my weight only 41 kg I'm depressive my condition please suggest how can possible my weight increase 5 kg in a month and strong my health.
Kapal bharti yoga is best yoga for all type of sexual problems in males & females. Healthy peoples can also maintain their sexual health by doing kapal bharti. So just do it for 15 minutes in morning and stay fit
While genital infections are an uneasy topic to discuss and seek treatment for, ignoring them leads to severe complications like infertility and even death. Most of these can be treated with a regular course of antibiotics and some topical treatment when identified early. Genital infections can be broadly classified into sexually transmitted and non-sexually transmitted. Read on to know some more common infections in both the categories.
Sexually transmitted diseases:
- Chlamydia: Caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis, it is the most common STD (sexually transmitted disease) and affects about 10% of 20 to 30 year olds. It is often asymptomatic, but in few cases, there could be increased vaginal discharge. Left undetected, it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and subsequently infertility.
- Gonorrhea: The bacteria Neisseria gonorrhea causes this STD, which is very common. There could be some irritation or discharge, but is mostly asymptomatic. Like Chlamydia, if not treated, it can lead to PID and infertility.
- HIV: The most dangerous of all, it causes AIDS, with immunosuppression as a major effect and affecting overall health. The women affected by HIV are more prone to candida and other genital infections.
- Genital warts: This viral infection is caused by human papilloma virus (HPV) and manifests as multiple warts on the vulva, vagina, and cervix and can cause cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (precancerous).
- Genital herpes: This virus again causes multiple small vesicles and ulcers around the vagina, painful urination, and swelling of the lymph nodes. Caused by type 1 herpes virus more commonly than type 2, it has a high chance of recurrence.
- Trichomonas: This STD manifests with very few symptoms and can go undetected for a long time. It can lead to PID and infertility.
- Syphilis: Caused by Treponema pallidum, there are 3 stages. The primary stage presents with an ulcer. The secondary presents with a rash, multiple genital warts, and oral warts/ulcers. It then goes into a latent phase and may subside without progression. In some cases, it reaches the tertiary stage and can affect various body organs including the liver, heart, or brain.
Non-sexually transmitted diseases: There two major genital infections not transmitted by sex are bacterial vaginosis and candidiasis.
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV): Constant change in the bacteria mix present in the genital area produces an imbalance and leads to altered pH and therefore BV. Pregnancy, intrauterine device, and frequent douching are proven risk factors for developing BV.
- Candidiasis: The genital tract usually has yeasts, and Candida vaginalis is present in the vagina. An overgrowth of this leads to infection. This can be caused by use of antibiotics (which destroy the good bacteria), diabetes, pregnancy, and birth control pills.
Early diagnosis and intervention of these infections can prevent severe symptoms in most cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, I am so glad to know about the properties of Garlic. I too want to know about the medicine value of Ginger, Lemon and Apple cedar vinegar.
I am teenager having 173cm height and 60 kg weight. I am lean body person. Early morning I go to jogging. And after breakfast I play cricket about 3 hours and evening I goes to gym. I fear that my body become. Well tired. Did my over workout may cause any side effects.
I am 51 years old and I weigh 72 kg is it ok? can you home remedies for weight loss. I walk for 1/2 hr daily.
Doctor Saab I am regular user of glycomet 250 mg tablet one after breakfast and one after night dinner. This is as per my doctors advice. Yesterday I got checked the blood sugar levels both before breakfast and after 1.5 hours after breakfast. The readings are 115 and 210 mg/do. I am walker for past 13 years for 50 minutes in brisky. I am south Indian vegetarian, in this context I would like to know the following How can I reduce these levels thru diet. If possible let me get diet chart. Is it required to increase physical activity. After walking schedule by and large being retired it's only sedentary life style. Otherwise I am active Thank you in anticipation.
Good evening! I am having headache from about 10 days and I am not feeling well. The headache instead of reducing. Is increasing day by day. Should I consult an eye specialist or any medicine would be enough?
Want to loose my weight have loosed upto 25 kgs and still I want to loose 10kg but now it become constant what to do?
I am manav and I am 16 year old I want to become fat what should I eat please tell me I have tried so many things.
I am 71 yrs 5ft 8 in weight 90 kg am suffering from diabetic for last 5 yrs lately I find that sole of both my feet become numb when I get up in the morning and also my right heel is very painful please advice what I should do ?
Hi I am 23 working. I need a nutritional diet plan so that I can avoid stomach related problems. Could you suggest some measures or diet plan for this?
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.