Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. SunithaYour feedback matters!
Eating the right amount of food to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight Eating a wide variety of foods in the right proportions – this is what balanced means The range of foods in your diet should include: Plenty of fruit and vegetables Plenty of bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and other starchy foods – choosing wholegrain varieties where possible.
Actually I am pursuing btech. And I have a question about my tummy, it coming outside having more fatty, even I take normal average food. How can I resolve this problem?
I am 25 year old male. I want to know that if I want to lose 5-10 kg of weight bu only following a normal diet and basic exercise. What Should I eat and at what interval anc type of exercise to follow?
Hi I am 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 62 kg. I am married and eats well but not able to increase my weight. I look bit thin. So can you please suggest any ayurveda or homeopath medicine to increase weight?
Dear doctor I have delivered a baby girl three months ago. I feel pain in my left breast. and sometime the pain was unbearable what can I do for it. Is it normal or have some problem.
Should I take Health Viva LEAN+ Capsule for weight loss, if yes, how to take i.e. How many times and day and each time how much and before food or after food.
I am 33 years old female. I wanted to know are tomato's seeds are harmful for health. Heard that it can cause stone, pathari etc kind of prob. So do we stop taking tomato's soup, as I take it regularly. Thanks
I am 22 years old female I was suffering from lupus still under treatment feeling very weak and having joints pains specially legs are paining a lot all the time and I want to know that will be normal again as before or not.
I'm Hari. 20 years old. And I'm lean for many years. The weight remains constant at 48. I'll be going to job in next 6 months. Can you tell any idea for getting big n fit?
I have 2 separate questions. Ist ques: how many grams of protein carbohydrates fats & vitamins should healthy human body consume per day 2nd ques: is it necessary for d pure vegetarians to add amino acids supplements in order to get enough proteins in d body. Answer for these two questions separately with justification.
I am a 20 years old girl nd I want to knw how to gain weight and look healthy I m very slim and my weight is 35 kg?
I am 17years old female. I want to put on weight. I eat a lot but still I'm skinny. please suggest me a proper diet.
Hi my friend name Manu he is suffering form underweight, he had skinny body is there any treatment for tat without any side effect.
Dandruff is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff.
Here are the five home Made solutions for dandruff:
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti-fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.