Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
I am feeling very weak from 15-20 days and also I want to increase my stamina. I am thinking of taking Protein and calcium tablets. So which is the best Tablet for this.
I an having weird feeling at night when I go to bed. Its like no water inside my body or something. I get angry. Upset. I don't know what is this. Help me.
What is the best diet to reduce w8 .and stomach fat. please tell me which kind of food is best fr me.
My body is very slim and my body is very weak so I like to become thicker. I am very quickly feeling nervous of any small problems thereby. So what can I do? Please advice.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I want gain weight but how please tell me sir asap I am very thin due to this please tell me how can I improve. Weight.
There are 4 main types of vegetarian diets:
Lacto?ovo?vegetarian consumes dairy products and eggs but no meat, poultry, or seafood
Lacto?vegetarian eats dairy products but not eggs, meat, poultry, or seafood
Ovo?vegetarian eats eggs but no dairy products, meat, poultry, or seafood
Vegan does not eat any animal products, including meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy products; many vegans will also avoid honey.
Vegetarian and plant?based diets are associated with a reduced risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and some types of cancer as well as increased longevity. Vegetarian diets are typically lower in fat, particularly saturated fat, and higher in dietary fiber. They are also likely to include more whole grains, legumes, nuts, and soy protein, and together with the absence of red meat, this type of eating plan may provide many benefits for the prevention and treatment of obesity and chronic health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
I am 19 year old. I want to weight loose. At this time my weight is 62 kg. And also I want to raise my height. At this time my height is 4.5 feet. What I do for these problems? Please help.
Hello sir/mam I want to ask you that I have pain in neck when I read book while bending my neck down I get pain in it can you tell me what will be the problem I mostly read books while sleeping on bed! And one more problem is that I am very slim and thin I want to gain mass on my body and want to become fat and gain mass how can you help me in doing this practice plse tell me! I need it!
I am only 19 years old and my wight is 104 kg .I do jogging and gym all this thing but I don't get loose. what should I do?
I am a 54-year-old female. Most of the time while I am walking, I trip and about to fall. What might be the reason?
As we lead our lives in Mumbai, we are exposed to a lot of stress and pollution. These generate free radicals in the body which cause ageing
To counteract these free radicals our body needs anti-oxidants. These neutralise the free radicals and keep our body and skin young and glowing.
One should eat the following food items to get enough anti-oxidants:
2) Fruits especially with bright orange and red skin.
3) Tomatoes and vegetables.
4) Fish oil
5) Vitamin E capsules
6) Glutathione supplements
7) Green tea
8) Red wine
9) Reseveratrol supplements.
10) Vitamin C
For more details on these supplements, you can get back to me.
Dr Hardik Thakker.
I am 19 years female. My height is 5.2. My weight is 65. I am suffering for stomach fat. I want to lose it. Please tell me about exercises and food plan. And is it any dangerous for health.
I want to gain weight. I have tried heavy diet. Plzzz recommend me any effective supplement. I am in need of it. As I am gtng married.
We are bombarded with advertisements of how 'good mothers' never fail to have their children use antibacterial soap as a habit. But does it really work? There have been several reports of potentially harmful ingredients being used in these antibacterial soaps and yet their sale continues unhindered. Let's dive in to get the dope behind these soaps.
What are antibacterial soaps?
A drug called 'triclosan' was originally used strictly in hospital environments. In the 1990s the commercial manufacture of antibacterial soaps started with this ingredient in its center and fear mongering and advertisements pushed this into a whooping $1 billion industry. There is murky data on the FDA approval on triclosan usage and guidelines which are leaving us only with information the manufacturers propagate about it. But with enough information out there on the internet, should you wait for manufacturers to prove its effectiveness or make a judgment call? Here are a few facts to help:
1. It is as effective as conventional soap: There are countless studies and researches done in the last four decades that proves that antibacterial soaps are not more effective than regular soaps and the added triclosan doesn't proved any special health benefits. These tests measure the amount of bacteria in one's hand before and after usage. But the real question is do antibacterial soaps reduce infection rates and the answer to that question is yet to be proven.
2. It has the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria: The main benefit of using these products is its bacteria resistant formula. With frequent usage, some bacteria gain resistance to the chemicals. Eventually, while the soap kills off regular bacteria, the resistant bacteria can spiral into a local or global threat.
3. It can disrupt endocrine functions: Triclosan closely resembles the thyroid hormone and can bid to its receptor sites. This can lead to many problems like infertility, artificially-advanced early puberty, obesity, and cancer. This problem has been found during animal testing and yet not proven for humans. With so much threat on the loose, would it matter how effective or ineffective the antibacterial soap is against bacteria?
4. It can lead to problems in children: At a growing age, children are developing their immune system and natural resistance to diseases. Prolonged exposure to antibacterial soap can result in reduced exposure to bacteria which prevention the proper development of the child's immune system.
5. It is bad for the environment too: The more triclosan we use, the more gets flushed down the drain. The problem arises because triclosan isn't fully treated at sewage treatment plans and enters water bodies where it disrupts algae's ability to perform photosynthesis. The spin ball effect reaches all sea animals and plants and eventually comes back to attack us in ways we are yet to find out.
The solution to this problem is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is effective on both bacteria and viruses. If you are wondering how you can add bacteria resistance to your family without any added harm, consult a doctor today.