Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shamita WilsonYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to put on weight especially on my thighs and butts. Please consult me the fastest way and if a proper diet which I can follow easily.
I am 35 years old suffer allergic rhinitis more than 10 years. Many consultant treated but only temporary relief gain. please alternative treatment advice and what precautions taking.
Hai! Doctor, How to know the expiry date of eggs. We buy 1 dozens. Of egg at a time .We were not known that an egg has expiry day.
I hv to increase my body weight. Can I go with nutrients available in market And which is preferable?
I am 22 year My health is not well. I want to become fat. Good personality. I want help. How to build good personality. Please help me. Give me some tips to maintain personality.
Male, and 23 years old. My height is 5 ft 5inc, weight 64. 6 kg. I am started work out at gym for last 1 yr. Bt no improvement at my body. So what diet chart is right for me?
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 6.1 feet tall, will good physic. But my tummy is bit bigger. So want to reduce it. Kindly help.
I want to lose my tummy fat and thigh fat, I am 22 years old, so what should I do? Any medicine is helpful?
Sir, I want to increase my weight to 65 How I can do? My weight is 55 from last six months but now it decrease to 53 kg. Please answer me I feel so weak And sir my hairs falls from one year by turbun Please give me best treatment.
I am 18 year old and I want to gain some mass. Been trying to gain mass for a long time but still can't gain it. Please do help. A diet suggestion will b too kind.
My ht is 5'11" & wt is 81 kg some times I feel like falling down while walk. My knees some times pain also. Feel like I dnt have energy. When I walk on stairs I feel like m very tired whats could be the problem?
Phudina or mint leaves, the super herb of summer:
- If your immunity levels are low, common summer problems like digestive disorders, heat strokes, etc, are something that can be avoided with the right diet.
- The humble pudina leaves, an irreplaceable component in every kitchen, not only add great flavour to food, but are packed with numerous health benefits as well.
- It is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that work wonders for the human stomach.
- The menthol present in the herb stimulates the enzymes necessary for digestion, relaxes the muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. It is also known for its calming effect on stomach cramps and the ability to cure acidity and flatulence.