Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ryan FernandoYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male, aaj kal achanak mera weight badhna suru ho gya hai. Samjh nhi aa rha kya kru.
Hi im suffering from weight. Im 23 and my weight is 70 hight is 5.2 im doing everything but I can do loss weight. Im not able to go gym bcoz of money problem. How to loss weight in home please give m e answer.
My teeth got misaligned and gums started decaying because of chewing tobacco and smoking can I get white smile back?
Want to lose fat from upper body I have thin legs arms but on my chest n stomach I have fat Help me lose weight I always feel eating chaat and oily food craving Butter ghee all things I love eating.
I am Male, 22 years old. I don't feel much tired or weakness. I run 2 kms, exercise regularly. But my haemoglobin level came 10.7 in recent blood test. What can be be the reasons? What food items should I take to increase the haemoglobin level? Is it required to take any iron supplements for it?
I am 21 years old I am fat how I can reduce my fat. How it can be reduced and what type of food must I take to reduce my weight please give me a solution for this I am waiting for your suggestions.
Mujhe kafi dino se yellow toilet ho rha hai aur bar bar toilet bhi aarha hai raat m jyada dikat hoti hai baar bar toilet ane se.
Becoz of excess of weight I cannot wear some modern dress. I want some tips to reduce. I have often stomach pain so please tel remedy for that.
I am 46 year old. My digestion is very week. Inspite of I am taking a very few lunch and dinner my part of belly [ stomuch ] is enhanced day by day. Pleas tell me to decrease my belly.
I have eaten regain to gain my weight but after stopping eating regain it reduce weight n mode of eating food. Is there another method of increasing weight other than regain.
My mother has a diabetes from 10 years. Currently she has been taking below medicines from 6 months: Istamet 50/500 Mitovit Rosuvin 10 Mclazide M proper 15 Her last 3 months reports are: June - Before fasting - 160 & after fasting - 288 May - Before fasting - 240 & after fasting - 326 April - Before fasting - 190 & after fasting - 282 Please guide us if we can continue with the same medicines? Or can we start ayurvedic medicines? Thank you, Ankur.
It's anything but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. And if you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy at whatever time a period is late, it may be the case that — or one of the numerous different conceivable outcomes. Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- PREGNANCY: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think- you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- STRESS: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and nonessential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that causes the body to produce more of the male hormone, androgen. Cysts form on the ovaries as a result of this hormone imbalance. This can make ovulation irregular or stop it altogether. Other hormones, such as insulin, can also get out of balance, due to insulin resistance, which is associated with PCOS. Treatment of PCOS focuses on relieving symptoms. Your doctor may prescribe birth control or other medication to help regulate your cycle.
- EXCESSIVE EXERCISE: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- ILLNESS: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- WEIGHT: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over-production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.