Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ranjani Raman
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Ranjani RamanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be very helpful, helped me improve my health, nurturing and knowledgeable. It helped me a lot as I was in a confusion since a long time..
I don't have personal experience yet. But your dedication towards this is amazing and I have seen a few who follow your advice in our old organization is tremendous. All the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and very helpful. Thanks for your help.. it was helpful :)
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ranjani Raman to be knowledgeable, caring and sensible. Great advice ,well d detailed .Thank you
Dr.Ranjani Raman is such a great neutritionist who helped me to reduce my weight in a healthier way and to improve my health.
Dt. Ranjani Raman provides answers that are very helpful. Thxxx mam
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Avoid milk and turmeric during detoxification. Milk is better to be avoided.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!