Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. NainatharaYour feedback matters!
Is frequently testing blood sugar on accu chek harmful.I check 4 times a day.I am a diabetic patient and I check my blood sugar fasting before lunch after lunch before dinner and after dinner.
What should we do in we have high BP? And also tell me why sugar is not to eaten by a person how have diabetes.
What is the gain of consuming peanut 3 spoons per day and which is the carb rich food? Is peanut butter carb rich food?
Hi, I am 18 year old. Par mai bahut weak hu Dekhne waale mujhe keh nahi paate k mai 18 ka hun so mujhe batayein k main kya karun.
My age is 20 years , often I get tired and feeling fainted so can you please tell me what might be the reason ?
Hello I have fatty tummy and to get rid of it I extremely worked hard but I didn't see any change I had 70 kg weight when I used to work out I had a perfect muscular body except belly and reduce my belly fat I did every abs work out like cardio crunches an all In result now I have 58 kg weight I look skinny but still my belly looks at it was before I lost all my body fat and become a skinny from a muscular but still there is no change in belly it looks fatty So is it any kind of disease? There are some ways to reduce belly fat but thet will also reduce my upper body muscle So please suggest something to reduce my belly fat without losing my upper body muscles Thank you.
Hi. I am 25 year old my hight is 5.1 n my weight is 98 kg me bhot jaldi thak jati hu koi kam ek sath pura nai kar sakti or mujhe thakan bhot rehti he sawas b hota to me apna weight kese kam karu?
Sir my problem is mje piles h sir and blood is continue coming and I m feel weak my weight is so down in this disease so please tell me what I can eat and note please sir maine bhaut medicine li doctors se bt koi fayad nahii huah.
I am 23 year old female, not becoming healthy after having proper diet also. Is there any problem in my body.
I want to loose weight. So how much is it effective if I hav warm water with a full lemon juice two times a day.
Hi I wanted know how safe are those weight trim pills that are coming in market. For example the Morpheme Remedies Tablets. The reviews from many people tell they have lost considerable weight in very days after starting the tablets without any side effects. Does this really work like that? The ingredients mentioned are Garcinia & triphala. Can you please suggest. Thank you!
My father was a diabetic patient and he is using insulin as a medicine, what are the remedies to keep the level of diabetics low and is there any necessity for tests.
Am 37 years Male, weight 105 kg, ocuupcation IT Employee work long hour, I am feeling unsteady while walking seems will fell down, feeling dizzy while eating, can not stand for longtime heartbeats increases. recently undergone all tests. Have triglycerides 269, cholesterol 101, FBS 104, ECG sinus tachardia rate 106. Please advice.
Hand Shaking Sperms Out should be reason for Grow up pimples? Releasing sperm daily by hand Can affect on Increase pimples? Or on face or hair?
In order to get healthy hair, it is necessary that the hair are nourished with enough amount of healthy nutrients. While there are a lot of good solutions that could be directly applied on the hair to get healthy and shining hair, food also plays a vital role in making the sure that the overall health of the hair is maintained.
Here is a list of 20 best and worst foods that can enable a person to maintain healthy hair:
- Salmon: Vitamin D and protein are the best ingredients for a healthy scalp and hair. The Omega-3 fatty acid found in salmon keeps the scalp hydrated and accounts for a healthy shining hair.
- Beef: Beef is a rich source of zinc, protein, iron, vitamin B and numerous other minerals. All these ingredients help in maintain a good and healthy hair.
- Prunes: Prunes may not helps with bowel movement, but are a great dietary source for improving hair texture. They also prevent hair discoloration, thinning and loss of hair.
- Green tea: Green contains polyphenols that help in keeping the scalp healthy. Daily intake of green tea can improve the overall health of the hair. Applying green tea on the scalp also helps to get rid of dandruff.
- Carrots: Due to their rich vitamin A content, carrots maintain as an even flow of sebum that keeps the scalp moisturised. A healthy scalp translates into healthy hair.
- Eggs: Egg contains vitamin B and biotin. These are vital components as far as the health of scalp is concerned. Biotin makes the hair shiny and improves the overall health of the hair.
- Leafy vegetables: Green vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and broccoli are some of the best sources of vitamin C and vitamin A. They help in sebum formation and moisturise the scalp.
- Brown rice: Brown rice has fibre, protein, and vitamin. Studies have shown that regular intake of this kind of rice can keep the scalp healthy.
- Oysters: Oysters are a good source of zinc that helps in the production of a hormone known as androgen. The latter can address hair problems such as dandruff and hair fall.
- Walnut: Walnuts have multiple health benefits. Due to their rich content of vitamin E, copper, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acid, they can quickly address the problem of hair loss and improve hair texture.
- Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese has low-fat content and is a great source of protein and calcium. It can improve dull hair in a short span of time.
- Green peas: Green peas contain iron, vitamin, zinc, copper, iron and such other important ingredients. They maintain the health of the scalp and the hair for a long term.
- Lentils: lentils can be consumed 2-3 times in a week for an even flow of oxygen in the scalp. The folic acid present in the lentils also ensures quick hair growth.
- Bell peppers: Bell peppers are a very good source of vitamin C. They ensure even flow of oxygen to the hair follicles ensuring hair growth and preventing hair damage.
Worst foods for healthy hair:
- Swordfish: Swordfish possesses a high level of mercury and is considered to be extremely harmful to the health of scalp resulting into hair loss and hair fall.
- Diet soda: Diet soda contains sweeteners that have aspartame as a component which is responsible for dull hair and loss of shine and texture of hair.
- Sugar: Sugar hinders the absorption of protein in the body. It is especially harmful to the hair follicle which needs protein for its general health. It should be avoided as much as one can in order to ensure healthy hair.
- Alcohol: Alcohol has multiple disadvantages. It dehydrates the scalp; hinder moisturising slows down the rate of zinc absorption in the body. It is one of the major causes for the loss of hair.
- Fast Food: Fast food contains processed fat and excessive fat. This can clog the hair follicles and results in hair loss.