Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Sandhya GaekwadYour feedback matters!
I recently gained nearly 6kg in weight. The result is a protruding belly. Can this be because of work pressure? Am in normal diet. Recently my work pressure increased many fold. I am a PhD student at IIT KANPUR. Am not prone to physical exercise from childhood. And was never over weight.
I had fever since from last 3 days with headache and 2 times vomiting. And now I recover it upto 75%. But now also I am feeling uncomfortableness in my head. So I want to take saline as I felt weakness in my body. So want to ask you Mam/Sir should I take saline? Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
I'm too weak according to my weight and height should I try some weight gainer like endura mass. Please advise.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 90kg. I have to do job from 5 am to 10 am. Now I am starting exercise in the morning nd evening of 7 minuets high intensity workout. And I want to loose 8 to 10 kg within two months. I want some helpful suggestions. Please help.
I had lost my weight I used to be great and fit but after curing from my sickness I felt my physical condition is not well .plzz help me in gaining my weight and give me suggestions for proper proper healthy diet .thank you.
If someone have diabetes what he should eat for energy? And if the blood sugar level is in limit can he eat sugary product? And if blood sugar is in limit does he have to take medication or stop taking it, Just do exercise?
Hi sir, now a day's I think I loose my body muscle, and feeling very weak, I am not suffering from any disease. So kindly give me some advice for my better and vigorous health. Thanking you,
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.