Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ms. Nishitha Krishnan
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Nishitha KrishnanYour feedback matters!
- Avoid steroids for body building as they cause gynecomastia
- Alcohol drinking can cause gynecomastia so avoid too much alcohol
- Check your hormones as testosterone, oestrogen, shbg
- Avoid supplements as gymaxin etc these do not work. You just waste your money on them
- The best treatment for this is liposuction and breast gland excision. Both procedures should be done
- Some centers promote awake liposuction but treatment done under general anesthesia allows a thorough job and better results
- Donot lose confidence because of gynecomastia it is totally curable
It will be the second most sought after system, second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics, in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs, for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases, it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases, it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more. And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk. Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis – Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis, glaucoma, recurrent stye or hordeolum, etc
Allergic rhinitis, recurrent tonsillitis, pharyngitis, epistaxis, adenoiditis, chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear, sinusitis, nasal polyp, laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders, infertility and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and depression. Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception, reduce morning sickness, remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia, Mania, Depression, Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety, Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders, Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia, Social phobias, Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, diabetes and adrenal problems.
Hello, my question is related to diet in fourth month. My job level is 11.5 actually I conceived just one month after my laparoscopy and but worried that it will not cause any harm although tests are normal however I was on bed rest for three weeks as cord was down which caused bleeding in 3rd month but now things are all fine. Please what should I eat to hv a healthy child without complications.
Is standing good for health or is it as bad as sitting? Could I know about how good or bad could standing be?
My age is 24 and height being 5ft 6inch but my weight is only 54 kg. Whatever i eat doesn't help me to gain weight.Help me on that.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.