Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. KeertanaYour feedback matters!
My wife age 64 years is a diabetic and having hypothyroidism, hypertension also her weight is 63 kgs under medication. Kindly prescribed a menu (veg) Thanks
Hello Sir, jab me subah running karta hu ,toh mujhe bahot stress and tired mehsus karta hu. Please help what to do?
I feel my weight is access. And I have start exercise last one week but when I am doing running I fell so tiredness only 200 meter running and I feel pain in my legs. And there are happen breathing problem also when I ran. Please suggest me proper diet. And how I improve my stamina. And I am vegetarian. thanks sir.
Mujhe 2 hafte se kabhi kabhi midnight mein thighs mein ya hand mein pain hota hai. Pain pata nahi chalta lekin aadhi raat mein uthne ke baad pain ka ehsaas hota hai. Kal raat ko urine pass karne ke liye uthna chaha to thighs mein bahut pain tha thodi der baad theek ho gaya. Kya ye muscles weakness se hai. Kya mein orthopaedic Dr. ko dikhau.
I am 34 years old and my height is 5.2. My weight is 80 kg. I want to reduce my weight. Kindly advice.
Sir, I want to increase my weight to 65 How I can do? My weight is 55 from last six months but now it decrease to 53 kg. Please answer me I feel so weak And sir my hairs falls from one year by turbun Please give me best treatment.
Good morning doctor. I have Improper digestion and I feel hunger after just eating something. I am feeling very weak. Unable to increase weight. Please help!
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.