Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. BijiliYour feedback matters!
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Sir I cannot get high weight my weight is losing day by day what medicine should I use can you recommended me.
I am 25 years old I like playing cricket my issue is my thigh muscle is too week what should I do improve my thigh muscle please suggest.
What is Cosmetogynaecology?
Cosmetogynaecology refers to the specialization in female cosmetic medicine and surgery. We live in an age where appearance primarily defines your personality and acts a great deal in boosting self-confidence and morale.
Since time immemorial, we have never been pleased with what have been given to us. Thanks to this trait, scientists are always looking for new ways to satisfy our needs. Don’t like your nose? Think it’s too fat? Want to look like Megan Fox?
Medical science can now do all this, and beyond!
What does Cosmetogynaecology include?
Cosmetogynaecology is a subset of cosmetic surgery that mainly caters to the needs of women and includes cosmetic procedures such as-
G-spot Augmentation: This procedure mainly concentrates on increasing the size and sensitivity of the G-spot to amplify pleasure during intercourse. It is also known as G-spot amplification
Genital area Bleaching and Resurfacing: Genital bleaching is a safe and easy way to whiten your intimate areas. As for genital resurfacing, it is a procedure to even out the appearance around the intimate area or to improve the colour on the clitoral hood.
Labia Augmentation: This procedure includes the surgical enlargement of the Labia Majora (part of women’s genitalia) in order to improve the contour or increase the fullness to make it look more appealing.
Vaginal Tightening: Several factors can lead to the loosening of the vaginal walls, including childbirth. This can reduce the pleasure during intercourse for you and your man. These treatments can be done by lasers, which are non-invasive and work wonders!
Permanent Laser Hair Removal: We all know the extent of pain that women go through in order to make themselves fuzz-free. And the amount of money that goes in doing that annually is probably enormous. Laser hair removal can permanently take care of this issue and you will be ever ready for a party.
Breast Size Augmentation or Reduction: Getting breast implants (silicone or saline) can be used to increase the size of your breasts if you are not too happy with your gifted assets. It can also be done for reconstructive purposes after undergoing mastectomy post breast cancer. On the other hand, large breasts can be the cause of chronic back pain. If that bothers you too much, you can have them reduced to your desired size.
Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty is a plastic surgery for both the vaginal canal and the tissues of its mucous membrane that tightens. The procedure strengthens those muscles and tissues while removing excess or damaged lining from the canal. It is specifically designed to strengthen and enhance the working of the vulva-vaginal body structures. When vaginal plastic surgery is performed to specifically construct or reconstruct the vulva-vaginal complex, either partially or totally, it is referred to as a neovaginoplasty. When the surgery is performed to specifically reshape the tissue and firm the muscles and lining of the vaginal canal for a more youthful appearance plus tighten up the canal after the stretching it endures through childbirth, then it is termed a vagina reduction for cosmetic reconstruction and is considered an elective surgical procedure.
Hymenoplasty: Hymenoplasty is the procedure to restore natural hymen to regain virginity. In simple words, hymenoplasty is repair of broken hymen or ruptured hymen and is the sure shot way to restore or regain virginity. The layered ultrafine microsurgical repair of hymen being done at Olmec leads to a normal hymen without any sign of repair and without any sign of lost virginity.
Clitoroplasty: A clitoroplasty is a surgical procedure that refines or improves the appearance of a woman’s clitoris. It can also be performed to create an artificial clitoris in men undergoing sex reassignment surgery. It is also known as clitoral hood reduction, as it can reduce the size of the clitoral hood in some patients.
Labiaplasty: Labia surgery, which usually involves labia reduction—and vaginal rejuvenation, or tightening, are becoming as common today as other cosmetic procedures. New advancements and techniques in Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty typically lessen scarring, pain, recovery time, and show excellent results in the area sometimes referred to as Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery.