Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. BijiliYour feedback matters!
I am working person. I always feel tired all the time and I yawn too much. I drink plenty of water but did not help and I always have mouth ulcer.
I am 19 years old. My weight is 50 kgs. But I am so skinny. I want to grow up my body. I am eating well but its not working. How to get a good body. please tell me.
I had BMI of 25.6 now I lost 5 kg weight by cutting Sugar, consuming Brown Rice and my BMI is 24.9. As I'm building body in Gym everyday & I think I'm losing muscles too, although I do heavy workout just like before. What should I do to bulk up? Or should I stop dieting? Cause I don't eat fried items, sugar much. I take green tea, eat fruits, eat eggs and workout EVERYDAY without failing! Also, I take Whey Protein after heavy workout.
I would like to lose my weight I am 72 KGS, Height 5'6" Age 26 yrs Is there any medicine without any side effect to lose weight? Is there any product which can be consumed regularly to maintain good metabolism? Some people are saying to use Green coffee bean. I have slight High Thyroid Stimulating hormone 5.256 uIU/ML.
I am 43 years old lady with 5' 2" height n 75kg weight. I want to lose 8kg of weight. Please pls suggest me some diet plan as I suffer frm cervical spondylitis bk n neck so cnt go gym bt I walk for n hour sm wat 3km every day. Please help me to lose weight.
I am Yash my problem is my weight is low so suggested me advised to increases weight please advised me.
Everybody wants that perfect smile showing off pearly white teeth, but not many have it. There is a constant try to improve the smile by making the teeth whiter and brighter. Teeth can be discolored intrinsically or extrinsically. They acquire different shades and sometimes even different colors like brown and black, making them stand out as extremely odd. Teeth change color either due to intrinsic or extrinsic reasons. Intrinsic is when minerals like fluoride get incorporated into the tooth, giving it white irregular spots. Aging also causes intrinsic staining, turning them to a pale yellow shade. This is more difficult to remove than the extrinsic coloring. Also, teeth change color due to extrinsic causes like food substances, smoking, medications, tobacco usage, poor oral hygiene, etc.
The introduction of tooth bleaching came as boon to those who were unhappy with their teeth color. Whitening can also be done in the dentist's office or at home by the patients themselves. Though over-the-counter bleaching agents are available, it is always advised to consult a dentist and then choose the appropriate material. The time of each application and the duration of the entire treatment are best decided by the dentist. The product provided by the dentist would be stronger and will produce quicker results than the ones available in the market.
At Home Bleaching: The dentist will take impressions of upper the lower jaws and fabricate customized trays. The right material is then chosen, which is applied on these trays and left in place for the desired amount of time. This needs to be repeated for a time decided by the dentist depending on how much whitening is desired. The desired color is usually achieved in about 4 weeks' time.
In-House Bleaching: This will require multiple visits to the dentist, usually about 1 to 3, of about 30 to 90 minutes each. The gums are first protected and then the bleaching agent is applied. It could require laser for activation in some cases. If the desired color is not achieved, it could be followed by a couple of applications at home. In some cases, there could be minor complications including gum irritation and increased tooth sensitivity. This is caused by the hydrogen peroxide, which is the standard component in all bleaching agents. The whitening process can be repeated at desired intervals to add that extra sparkle. Once the trays are fabricated, the bleaching agent can be used multiple times.
Teeth Whitening: Why You Should Talk to Your Dentist:
- Tooth bleaching can make teeth temporarily sensitive or be uncomfortable for people who already have sensitive teeth. When used incorrectly, home kits can also lead to burned and even temporarily bleached gums.
- Tooth whitening works best for people with yellow teeth and is less effective for people with brown teeth. If your teeth are gray or purple, tooth bleaching probably won't work at all.
- To be sure of tooth whitening is worth your time and money, talk to your dentist before you use an over-the-counter tooth whitening kit.
If you are not happy with the color of your teeth, talk to your dentist about what is the best method to change their color. The results could leave you surprised with a white, bright smile.
Why is valest 2 and becosules women prescribed to me tell me each and everything about this medicine.
Hi, my name is karthik. I am very thin since child hood. Please help me how to increase my weight in 6 months.
Hi I am too fat as compared to my friends please help me to reduce my weight I feel awkward in standing in front of my friends please help me please suggest me some medicines.
Often people lose their battle with excess weight, not when they try to lose weight, but when they are trying to keep off the weight! Find below the strategy for keeping off the weight that you lost and keep your health risks in control:
- Lower calorie intake: studies in people who have lost weight, show that weight loss results in a concomitant decline in body's metabolic rate of about 8 kcal/lb lost( nearly half a kilo)/day, which has been termed 'energy gap'.This 'energy gap' is why once you lose significant weight, to maintain this and not gain weight again, you need to maintain a lower energy intake in the long term.
So, if you lost, say 10 kilo weight, your calorie intake/day , as compared to someone with similar age, sex, weight and height, should be lower by nearly 200-300 calories; in other words, you should not go to your previous eating pattern, but allow yourself only 200-300 extra calories than the restricted diet you were following for weight loss, if it had a calorie restriction of 500 calories/day
- Frequent weighing: research has proven that people who weigh themselves at least once a week, keep the weight off more successfully; weighing yourself daily is even better
- Physical activity: appears to be crucial in the prevention of weight regain, Aerobic exercise greater than 200 minutes/week, along with resistance training 2-3 times a week is recommended. Also low intensity physical activity such as long easy walks, work of household etc. are associated with long-term weight maintenance
- Frequent health check-up and monitoring of risk factors is needed , in first one or two years of intensive weight loss
- Maintaining diet and exercise diary: so that you get aware of creeping indiscipline (which is very common) in your lifestyle
- Contact session with your care provider: at least once a month helps in keeping motivated and staying on the right track, this can be done face to face or online, both have been found effective
So, follow these principles and do not throw away all the good work you did in losing that weight !