Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am 21 year old male. I am facing the problem of obesity and day by day its getting worse, so kindlyhe; p me out.
I am a 19+ guy, Have a little issues with my height and weight, So overall physical fitness. Weight_50 kgs Height_5'6" There are many cases in day to day life when I feel to have some better health. Help please. Thank you.
How can I gain my muscles weight, also want to gain my weight. Tell me the diet which I have to use during gym?
Please advice on BGR-34 for diabetes patient. Can allopathic medicines minimised after taking this medicine?
I am, 30 years. After eating food is changed to starch then fat. So, please, Doc, My fat spreads down means legs and hips and back, it doesn't spread at front part means chest side. Please tell how the fat should spread uniformly.
I am a 42 year old women and is trying to lose belly fat for 2 years can you suggest something. I have tried many thing but not able to do so. please plz please help with working solution plzplzplz.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Day by day my body is looking very ugly what should I do to get perfect body structure I mean chest and stomach.
My sugar sometimes drops down to 60 mg even after having good break fast I felt like sweating and anxious then I check my sugar and have some sweet article then get relief sir what my problem and what should I do to avoid this and yes my triglycerides are at higher (370) level my blood pressure is normal.
Hello . I joined gym 1 month ago and I do not hav enough stamina to do workouts I get tired very soon please help me wht can I do for getting more stamina & energy for doing workouts.
I do daily masturbation. I want to know that its became a weak me? And how I can avoid? And one more thing if I want sex with my GF without protection? And avoid pregnancy so how it can happened?
Hello Doc. I Am 18 years old my question is that I drank a mug of dark black coffee without sugars 3 times a day for a long time of 1.5 months like. So my doubt is does it will harm my body in any of the ways.
I am 29 years I want to reduce my weight n want a perfect shape and secondly I am suffering from hypo tyroidism.
With their laxative effect, dates can help people suffering from constipation. They are high in soluble fiber, which promotes healthy bowel movements and smooth passage of food through the intestinal tract.
1. Soak 8 to 10 dates, after removing the seeds, in a glass of water overnight.
2. The next morning, grind the dates along with the water until you get a syrup-like consistency.
3. Drink it on an empty stomach daily.