Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Tara MuraliYour feedback matters!
I have some problem I don't what is that. I reduce my weight 20 kg in last 2 years. So plzzz solve my problem as soon as.
I'am 21 years old n I have to increase my muscles n I do lots of practices n exercises in my daily routine by playing sports n doing dancing but no changes I have seen in my body so please give any advice that what kind of proteins I have to consume.
Please prescribe tips for sugar control, medicine prescribed for it, exercises for Frozer Shoulder, yogasan to treat Diabetic.
Meri age 26 h meri abhi delivery hui h or meri breast loose ho gyi h iske liye m kya kru please suggest me.
I am having obesity in my body so please kindly give some request or advice to completely reduce my body weight especially stomach?
Hai. Good evening! I want to loss 40 kgs in short period 3 months. I have marriage. Can please help to reduce the weight. I know to avoid sugar, oil, salt, fast food can help to weight loss but I have tried many and I'm so worried about my current weight please help me. I will be so happy if you can give me diet chart for a week and repeat all some months. Please help me with detailed diet chart and can I use Green coffee beans tables or garcinia combogia tables which is very popular weight loss pills now a days? Please help me.
Hello doctor my weight is 47 that is very low. So please give me some suggestions for put on my weight. Some natural way tips please Thank you.
My height is 5.8 weight is 89 kg even though i am doing exercise strict diet i am not losing my weight tell me solution for this.
My boyfriend is under weight at around 48 kgs for a 20 year old guy. Please suggest any medicine or food to help him gain weight and mass and is also cost effective.
Do not worry ! Most women who have gestational diabetes give birth to healthy babies.Know more and take a few steps to protect your baby and yourself in the best possible way.Timely treatment can help both you and your baby stay healthy.
6 healthy steps towards a healthy diet plan:
* Eat small and frequent meals
○ Spread your intake of food evenly during the day.
* Include some healthy proteins in your diet
○ Protein : Protein sources do not raise your blood glucose level since they do not contain carbohydrates.
○ Many protein foods are rich in B vitamins that help in preventing birth defects.
○ Most women with gestational diabetes need 2-3 servings of protein everyday.
○ Protein -rich food : Milk,cheese,yoghurt ,meats,eggs,beans,soy,salmon.
* Include healthy carbohydrates in your diet.
○ Do not eat too much of these at once For example,whole/brown bread,cereals,rice ,potatoes,fruits etc.
* Free foods which can be eaten freely
○ These foods have very little or no carbohydrates.
○ Salads and vegetables (except potato,corn,sweet potato and legumes )
○ Fruits - Lemon,Lime and berries.
○ Drinks- Lemon water ,water ,very small amount of tea & coffee without sugar.
* Reduce sugar and artificial sweets
○ Avoid soft drinks,jams,chocolates, cakes and biscuits.
○ Reduce your intake of desserts.
I loose my weight before 1 year 10 kg but now my weight again increase so pls I have loose my weight give me some tips. Pls help me.
Hello doctor, my had gone through a angiogram test and found that he is having 2 block. One is 75% and one is 50%. He is 52 year old. He is not a smoker or alcoholic. He workout regularly and eat healthy food. After his angiogram test the cardiologist says that these block cannot be removed through angioplasty procedure, because it won't be successful. The doctor is suggesting a bypass surgery. My question is do we need to consult another doctor? Also is there any other possible way to get rid of these blocks? Does ayurveda works? (he is a chronic diabetic patient, also he is taking insulin injection once in a day). Doctor please help us out.
Which are the foods we should avoid in night---or What are carb containing indian diets--which we should avoid in dinner timer.
Water is an essential ingredient for life. While you can live without food for some time, you probably will not survive without water for more than three days. Compared to other natural beings, humans are the only species who store water for drinking for continued periods of time.
The emergence of plastic bottles and its ill effects on health-
In recent years, the storage medium for water has changed from earthen or metallic pots to plastic bottles. However, this is going to have a negative effect on your body as plastic bottles contain many harmful chemicals such as:
1.BPA - Bisphenol A or BPA is a chemical that is used to make plastics clear and see through. This chemical is known to be a disruptor of endocrine related functions and can cause severe illnesses or conditions over long term usage such as:
b)Birth defects in babies
d)Early or premature labor
e)Making young girls hit puberty earlier and many others
2.Phthalates - Another common ingredient used in the production of plastic bottle, this also inhibits endocrine functions and can cause the following disorders:
a)May reduce sperm count
b)May cause testicular tumors or abnormalities
c)Other gender development issues
d)It is also a known carcinogen as well
Copper as an alternative to store water
Copper is an essential nutrient for the body and at any point in time, the human body has about 0.9 mg of copper within it. This is required for the body as it helps make and repair red blood cells and is responsible for the health of the nerve cells. It is also required in the upkeep of the immune system.
Copper as a material for storing water also has its own advantages. Let's look at some of them.
- It doesn't have harmful chemicals like the ones in plastic bottles- Copper is a metal and thus reacts to water in a very different way compared to plastics. Also it doesn't have the harmful chemicals as mentioned above in its production process and is automatically a notch up.
- Copper has antibacterial properties- Storing water in a copper container overnight will kill harmful bacteria and thus it is good for your gastro-intestinal health.
- It will provide the body its daily requirement for copper- The usage of copper bottles helps the body get its requirement of daily copper easily and thus helps the body to keep its immunity up as well.
Thus, it is always advisable to store drinking water in copper bottles or vessels as it will be far more beneficial than drinking water from plastic bottles.
Sir I hav joined gym 4 months before & I do it regularly, but I do not have good result which I want. & I also eat good food like eggs, milk,cheese, banana but my muscles not growing. Sir is my TESTOSTERONE level is normal.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma problem.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.