Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Tara MuraliYour feedback matters!
Are foods like carrots, papaya safe to have daily? Considering they have high amounts of vitamin A.Can I suffer from an excess of this vitamin if I have these foods daily?
People have a tendency to judge individuals by their looks, but never think about the Inner beauty, this reminds me a famous phrase.
“Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover!”
The above line holds deep meaning, it tells that we should not judge people by their looks and we should judge people by their heart and their inner beauty. Well you might have surely heard of phrases like ‘looks are often deceptive’, ‘all that glitters is not gold’ etc., All these phrases give us only one message and that message is don’t judge people by their looks.
However, in today’s world looks is given a lot of importance, it is indeed sad that people fail to see the good heart of people. People fall in love but they fall for looks, not for the heart. People waste a lot of money on beautifying themselves but do not give a penny to the poor.
We go to beauty parlors, saps, fitness centers to look good for others, some people even put on make-up while going to the gym and also while sleeping even if they know that it is not wise and good for the skin to wear make-up 24×7. The beauty industry is flourishing because we are contributing to it.
Instead of spending loads and loads of money in beauty parlors and fitness centers, one can use natural methods to beautify them, and watch their food and go for a walk daily to reduce their weight.
Let me tell you one thing, one fine day you are going to grow old and your beauty is going to fade. The same people who admired your beauty are going to frown on your wrinkled face and hunched body. The only beauty, which lasts, is eternal beauty.
If you are beautiful in your words, gestures, actions, mind and soul people will remember you and look up to you even after you grow old.
They will remember the beauty of your presence, the way you used to laugh without any restrains, the way you used to love, the way you used to take care of people and the way you lived your life without giving a damn on what people think. That is true beauty.
There are two kinds of beauty, inner beauty and outer beauty, but make sure that you choose well and decide how you want to be remembered and for which beauty you want to be remembered?
I am very slim, I want to increase my weight And how can I increase my weight. Please provide information regarding this. Actually it's seems to very funny to you, but for me it's a problem. Please provide me diet.
Hello doctor I am 28 yrs old not yet married I have problem of periods. I dont get regular period and I dont have thyroid problem also. For few months I get regular period and for few months irregular this month I took sisron-n as I consulted one of the gynecologist I have taken 10 tablets it' s been 3 days completed but still I dont get my period bcoz of this irregular period am getting obese am working out in gym then also am unable to loose my weight please suggest me what should I do. Thank you
Gynaecological problems are all the disorders associated with the female reproductive system. These generally manifest themselves in the reproductive organs situated in the abdominal, pelvic and breast areas of the body. A woman age plays an important role in these cases since the problems are generally associated with hormone changes that take place with ageing.
Such disorders are common and in most cases, arise due to an infection or hormone level fluctuation that usually eases in a few days. Many gynaecological problems are potentially life-threatening and may severely damage fertility, and the chances of procreation. Recognition and early treatment of these problems are thus of utmost importance.
Following are the most common symptoms of gynaecological disorders:
- Vaginal bleeding between periods and during/after sexual intercourse
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate or a burning sensation during urination
- Excessive growth of body hair
- Sores, lumps or boils in the genital or breast area
- Severe pelvic pain that differs from menstrual cramps
- Pain or discomfort during intercourse
- Menstrual periods lasting for more than 7 days
- Itching, burning, swelling, redness or soreness in the vaginal area
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual odour, or of an unusual colour
- While vaginal bleeding and discharge are essential parts of the menstrual cycle, if these happen in excess or at unusual times, it becomes symptomatic of a gynaecological disorder.
The signs of gynaecological problems often resemble that of urological ailments and other medical syndromes. Recognising these symptoms and consulting a gynaecologist immediately ensures quick alleviation of the problem.
Ignoring them will lead to several maladies such as:
Vulvodynia - This is the term for disorders of the vulva, whose symptoms include pain, itching, swelling and soreness of the vulva.
Vaginitis - This includes all infections of the vagina, such as herpes, yeast infections, Chlamydia, etc. Problems of the vulva also fall into this category.
Organ failure - Pelvic pain is a symptom of dysfunction in one of the organs in the pelvic area - uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, lower intestines, or rectum.
Cancer - In some cases, gynaecological problems refer to various cysts and tumours in the reproductive system, which could develop into cancer.
Hello, my cholesterol is high what should I do to control it and what type diet should I do for controlling my age is 24 weight 85kg height 5'6.
Sir, I want to know that the body building supplement which are sell in market are good for health or get any side effects.
My boyfriend is under weight at around 48 kgs for a 20 year old guy. Please suggest any medicine or food to help him gain weight and mass and is also cost effective.
Can diabetes be permanently cured or one have to live with it for rest of his life by taking medicines and strict diet?
I am loosing my weight day by day. Though I eat regular meal in appropriate quantity but still I am not able to gain weight. What should I do? Is Nutrigain useful in this case?
.I am a very thin person. How I grow my body first. I need to grow my body. Help me as early as possible.
I am running 62 year. I am doing 30 minutes exercise every day. My weight is 88 kg. Height--170 cms. How can I reduce belly fat?
Everyday semen leakage problem. And also the scrotum. Is too lose and hanging. Feeling weak. And little short breath. Could you please give the solution of this problem.
It is not abnormal to see white discharges in women with different age groups. In a specific face of menstrual cycle this discharge can be seen. This problem is generally seen in teenage girls. Little bit of white discharge is not at all a medical problem. But, it can cause discomfort for the lady having white discharge. Excess of the discharge in a lady can be a matter of concern.
The medical term used for this white color liquid is known as Leuchorroea. This can give rise to many serious problems in the reproductive organ of the ladies.Women suffer from variety of health conditions that is mostly connected to genital organ and reproductive system. Getting white discharge is also a type of adverse physical condition that affects the overall health of the women.
Women feel really week and pale during this situation. Stomach pain is also been backed with the white discharge in women. During this stage, women give out the white or yellow color vaginal discharge. This is quite likely to happen during the menstrual cycle of individuals. Some women also suffer it during the pregnancy period. We have some home remedies, let us find out.
Problem caused due to white discharge
- How to treat the hormonal imbalance at home
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Pelvic inflammation
- Hormonal problems
- Vaginal infections
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical infections
Symptoms of the disease
Some ladies get white discharge without any symptoms or trouble. But, there are many individuals having white discharge backed with the symptoms such as constipation, redness, pain in stomach, Pelvic pain, itching, etc. If you are suffering from all these troubles, you can try some home remedies before showing to doctor.
Abnormal vaginal discharge
It is important to know whether an individual is having a normal vaginal discharge or abnormal discharge. White discharge is treated as normal. But, if the colors of the discharges seem to be:
- Grayish white
This can be a serious concern to ladies. This is the time to show doctor immediately. Thick white discharge backed with itching can also be a cause of vaginal thrush. This is generally caused by the effect of yeast or fungus growth in the particular area. People suffering from diabetes and was prescribed antibiotics can also be a reason for such white and thick discharge. The greenish yellow discharge backed with unpleasant smell is also very dangerous for a woman health. The medical term used for it is trichomoniasis which a form is of sexually transmitted disease.
Natural remedies for vaginal white discharge
- Fenugreek seeds: This is treated as a natural home remedy for while liquid discharge in many ladies. You must consume it by diluting it with hot water. It will make your internally strong as you drink the liquid. You can also cook the Fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water. Cooking should be done in an uninterrupted way for a period of 30 minutes. You must drink after the water is cooled down.
- Lady finger: Most of the people have lady finger in their stock of vegetable. You can boil lady finger and consume its thick slurry to get relief from white discharge naturally. Some ladies also soaks lady finger with yogurt and tampons. Consumption of yogurt will naturally stop the growth of bacterial in the vaginal area.
- Many women are accustomed to experience some amount of vaginal secretion. This is good for heath as it cleans the bacterial and fungal growth in the vaginal area. Even during the sexual intercourse, the lubrication is possible due to the slippery surface with white discharge. This is known as normal Vaginal discharge.
- Coriander seeds remedy: In order to avail coriander seeds remedy for white discharge in ladies, it will be important to soak few teaspoons of coriander seeds in water for the whole night. Now strain water from the solution in the morning and drink it early in the morning in empty stomach. This is one of the natural remedies to treat white discharge with no risk at all.
- Indian gooseberry/ Amla: The other name for white discharge is leucorrhoea which has proved to have been treated well with Amla. You must slice the Indian gooseberry in pieces and dry them in sunlight. After few days it will become dry. Grind them and get powder out of it. Now take 2 teaspoon of such powder and mix it with same quantity of honey. Once the paste is prepared, just consume it to get the effective treatment. You must consume the paste 2 times in a day to get better result. For a diluted form, you can include the Amla powder and honey in water and drink it adequately.
Home remedies for yeast infection
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate is a wonderful natural fruit which is not only tasty but also have variety of health benefits. It is treated as one of the effective home remedies to stop white discharge in women. You can either consume it raw with seeds or extract juice out of it to get remedy out of white discharge in ladies. Even, the leaves of pomegranate fruit works as a wonder to stop white discharge when made a paste and combined with water and consumed in the morning every day.
- Tulsi/ basil: Tulsi is one of the wonderful herbs which is not only worshiped but also has variety of medicinal value. For long, people have been using it as a remedy for treating vaginal discharge. Make a juice out of basil leaves and add honey with it. Drink this every day twice to eradicate the problem of white discharge totally. Alternatively you can also consume it with milk everyday to stay away from the problem of white discharge. You can also get basil juice with sugar syrup and stay away from vaginal white discharge.
- Rice starch: You can now extract rice starch after preparing rice. This needs to be cooled down and drink in a regular basis to prevent the problem of white discharge in ladies. You just need to boil rice and filter water from rice. This starch is highly preferable when you are repeatedly suffering from the trouble of white discharge.
- Guava leaves: Pick some guava leaves from the tree and boil them in water till the water becomes half. Strain the boiled leaves from the water and drink water to reduce the problem of vaginal discharge. Drink this twice in a day and stay fit and sound.
- Ginger: Dry ginger after cutting into pieces and place it I a grinder. Make powder out of it and avail this as a remedy for white discharge. You need to take 2 teaspoon of dried ginger powder and boil it in adequate quantity of water. The next step will be to boil ginger in water and drink it once the boiled water becomes half. You need to drink this water regularly for three weeks and stay away from leucorrhoea. This is a proven remedy for white discharge.
- Apple cider vinegar: These ingredients must be available at home as it has great property for different types of health issues. If you still do not have apple cider vinegar at home, it is the time to get it today. Take a glass distilled water and add a cup of apple cider vinegar. Mix them well and wash your vaginal area. You must do this twice in a day to remove the white discharge.
- Banana remedy: The fruit named banana also is loaded with variety of minerals and diseases fighting elements. You must keep ripe banana at home. This probably is a great remedy to cure leucorrhea. You must take at least 1 – 2 banana which are overripe every day in order to stay away from the problem named as white discharge from the vaginal area.
- Fig: Another wonderful household remedy to reduce white discharge in women is through the fig. This is the natural ingredient that has laxative effect over your body. You need to soak 2-3 dried figs in water overnight. Get up in the next day and blend the fig adequately and drink when your stomach is entirely empty. This is a wonderful remedy of reducing the white discharge from the skin. If you have powdered form of fig, you need to mix a spoon in two cups of water. Drink it regularly whenever you have the problem of white color discharge. Whether it is during menstrual cycle or pregnancy, this will be a great remedy.