Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Tara MuraliYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am not feeling hungry but weight is goes on increasing and body muscles are not soo tight it's soo loose and also always feeling tired and drowsy and also not getting sleep feeling depressed.
I wanna gain weght, my age is 26 now. But my weight is just 40. I am married even its been 2 years.. three years back my weight was 50. but whn i got appendicitis i lost my weight since then iam unable to gain however iam trying.. i dont eat milk products like ghee butter cheese i had ensure then protinules and pro14 but no use. I am a pure vegetarian.but i eat only egg. Plz kindly suggest me..
I want to know that everything is going ok with my body so is there any kind of check up for whole body that can recognise me that I am totally ok.
I am 35 year old & today I checked my Ecg is fine. & did blood test & found my hemoglobin is 10 & calcium is 8.5 Met doctor & took iron folic acid tab of 300 mg & calcium with 1250 mg Pls advice can I take calcium tab at night since I drink milk after my dinner. & also let me know how I should increase my hemoglobin faster.
For person in sound heath and non diabetic, consumption of sugar in normal quantities is good for health.
Hi my mother is 53 years of age and is 82 kgs with 5.7" height. She has been a bit over weight for most part of her life. Recently she has been finishing it difficult to stand and work because of a nerve pull on her back. What can be done to cure this? She can still walk around and stand but only if she slightly hunches. Please advice.
How can I loose my weight quickly without taking any medicine, tell me some exercise to loose my weight?
Hello I want to gain my weight & health. Im now that 25 year. Can I use some vitamins & protein powders. Pls kindly info me.
I have obesity what measures should be taken care of to reduce all fats in my body and be fit like before?
Tell us the food routine to be followed that keeps us healthy but without fat as we are office going n hardly get time for regular exercise routine.
Reflexology says that foot massage aids in releasing the blocks that hold the energy from flowing through the body. Known by the name, Padabyang in Ayurveda, the massaging of the feet at specific points have many health benefits, and at the same time, helps in the curing of some diseases as well. Ayurveda considers feet massage as a beneficial therapy that offers amazing health benefits.
What are the advantages of feet massaging at night?
Any kind of massage contributes to enhancing your well-being and feet massage is no different. The massaging of the feet at night without fail has several benefits that are as enumerated below:
- Relaxation: Massaging the feet at night gives a perfect relaxation and helps you to cope with the long and tiring day. It is simply a great way for the reduction of stress and feels relaxed.
- Improving blood circulation: We all know that a good blood circulation is an essence of maintaining good health. If blood cannot circulate freely, it may give rise to many health problems. A foot massage at the specific point before going to bed significantly helps in the improvement of the flow of blood.
- Good sleep: Massaging the feet at night plays a crucial role in having a good night’s sleep which is extremely beneficial for good health.
- Reduce PMS: Pre Menstrual Syndrome abbreviated as PMS is a difficult battle that all women have to deal with. PMS causes a lot of pain accompanied by a lot of physical changes. To effectively deal with PMS feet massaging at night is an excellent option.
- Reduce pains and aches: Massaging the feet every night before going to bed is a very effective way in the reduction of various types of pains and aches of the body. A proper and regular massage is recommended in this situation for more effective relief from pains.
- Good for headaches and migraines: Another amazing benefit of feet massaging at night is that it helps to give you a great relief from headaches and migraines. It gives you a quick relief and most importantly without taking any medicines or having to face any other side effects.
- Reduces heel pain: Many experience difficulties with heel pain in the morning after waking up. Feet massage at night before going to bed is a great way for the reduction of pain in the heels. At the same time, it also helps to deal with pain from flat feet.
- Fights depression: A feet massage at night time also helps to fight depression effectively, and in this case, it is recommended to give a self-massage.
Thus, a foot massage at night is highly beneficial, and Ayurveda encourages massaging with oil as the benefits are multiplied when the foot is massaged with medicated oils. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!