Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Swarna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 45 years old man. When I slept sometimes my one side body has been stilled. Please advice.
I am having pain at neck and shoulders region when I am carrying weights. Is dis prblm is related to calcium deficiency and what should I do.
I am 54 years old. I am facing problem regarding pain in foot nas(veins) only one when I walking , this problem face for last 2 years also some diabetes so pls advice me.
Hi am 19 year old person and I am a student my problem is my body is very weak please give me solution.
- Recognise the warning signs. Some days we are just on edge, and that's ok. But try to work on becoming a calmer person and try some things to help you chill.
- Annihilate tension with exercise. It's much harder to be angry when you're tired from a run, and any exercise will help reduce stress.
- Detox the brain. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs can make us more edgy. Also ensure you're getting enough sleep.
- If you feel the anger boiling up, force yourself to breathe, count to 10 and smile.
- Do the things that make you happy. Dancing, art, reading, walking, or just jumping around to your favourite song may help!
- Seek help from professional to learn more strategies to control your anger
I am underweight &trying to gain weight since a year but since I am having slipped disc & I am on medications &exercise for it but still unable to gain weight please suggest a suitable diet plan to gain weight &maintain it too.
Hi I am 27 years old and have tb. I am taking akt 3. For last 6 months and I have gained 7 kg weight in this period. Is this weight gain due to medicine.
Hello. Doctor I have one problem last 2 year. My weight is not increases as per regular diat which I have taken. Please suggest me.
I want to loose my weight. My height is 5.5 ft. And I weight around 55 kilos. I go for walking everyday. Doesn't eat sweet foods. I have spinal cord problem so cannot do strict exercises. Suggest some measures to avoid my belly as well as arm fat.
My name is hitesh and my body in very fat and I am very work out but my body in not less loss so you support from loss my fat.
I am 26 years old man. When I starts running. Just after completing 100-150 meters my chest starts running fast like dogs. Please suggest remedy.
How much calories I have to take to increase weight. My weight id 50. Height is 5.11. I want to gain 20 kg in 1 year. And I have no time for physical activities. So please help me in gaining weight .and I'm 19 years old.
I am a daily student of gym. Is this correct or not to take body building powder daily for better muscles. please suggest me.
Hi, I've tested my serum bilirubin total 2 mg/dl, direct 1.6 mg/dl & indirect .04 mg/dl. Please advice
Sir i am 28, and my weight is 108 and i am very discomfortable with it. As i am working in a nationalised bank marketing department i have to travel a lot so i am used to eat more junk food iam unable to control so please do help me in sugessting some good foods that i can take so that i can also reduce my weight.
Sir, im arindam, 22 yr, 169 cm and my body weight is only 48 kg. I have chronic digestive disorder such as gas, flatulence, acidity, indigestion, nausea after meal and constipation also, bowl is not clear properly. Im underweight, and tiredness too with low b.p. Im also suffering from very small appetite. Please suggest me sir. Ant home remedies or medicine.
I feel stressed and tired and lazy most of the time especially in the morning. What to do? Please suggest.
I am going for a walk+run every day. It is necessary to wear a athletic supporter? And before going I should take some breakfast or not?
Nobody wants to be around a dirty or unhygienic person. This is true for children and adults alike. The former can become targets of bullying while the latter may find themselves socially ostracized. Good hygiene not only enhances your overall appearance but also helps prevent diseases and infections, apart from letting you steer clear of unpleasant psychological issues.
Following are some of the major reasons why you must maintain a good personal hygiene:
- Social reasons - You'll hardly find a person who wants to be talked about, particularly in a negative manner. By keeping your body well presented and clean, you can be assured of projecting a confident body image that mirrors your personality.
- Psychological reasons - By being clean and well groomed, you can feel more optimistic, especially in your social circles. Your probability of succeeding in social settings, at work or even in the case of romantic liaisons is likely to get enhanced with good personal hygiene.