Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Seema MukundYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 22 years old. I'm a jobless guy. My Tummy getting bigger every day. Usually I take rice in lunch and dinner. How I would be reduced in one month. Pls sir help me.
Am working in abudhabi now from 2 yrs. My hair is falling too much. Dandruff also little bit. What is good way to get rid of this.
I am 20 years old. And i am thin not getting fat on body. Even i am eating good energy food for better health kindly told me what should I do?
I am lot of weight I want to reduce weight can I do diet by without having food every day, it may cause me any damage I wanted to know sir help me out,
Please any one give weight loosing exercise with diet plan and I am vegetarian only. How to loose weight fast to fast and fit our body.
1. Cuts Risk of Cancer
2. Protect against skin disorder
3. Increases metabolism
4. Stay Young
5. Control Blood Pressure / Cholesterol
6. Tea is naturally rich in antioxidant & hence helps to reduce the harmful effect of stress, Pollution, smoking, etc.
7. Preventing damage to healthy cell and tissue
8. Good for Brain power , Lungs , Liver , Bad Breath , Immunity & Bone
How much ever I try to reduce my weight by working out going on diets but my weight is never getting reduced I don't know what should I do please suggest me something so it may help me out reduce my weight.
I am suffering from weight and height loss. Due to this I am not fit and not able to play sports. What can I do for this.
Hi, I am a smoker, but only smoke 1 or 2 light cigarettes per day, Is there any risk at my life? If I quite, so can the lungs can clean?
Hi I am a working professional and do not get time to work out regularly. Can anyone help me how can I keep fit with proper diet? Is proper diet enough for weight loss?
Many obese people and people who are concerned about their weight, try to follow a very low calorie diet. This is called as under eating as the essential amount of calories are not consumed. It has been proven that under eating does not really help you to lose weight, but in return causes malnutrition as the essential vitamins and minerals which the body requires are not obtained.
Here are 3 reasons why under eating won’t help you lose weight and causes several health complications in the body.
- Metabolism slows down along with side effects: When a person is under eating, very few calories are consumed by the body. This makes it difficult for the body to give you power for carrying out your daily activities and more effort is needed. This may slow down your rate of metabolism. You may feel irritable, sluggish and uncomfortable. Fatigue is also likely. In order to rectify this, you need to stop under eating. The body requires some amount of time to recover the normal metabolism functions.
- Loss of essential muscles and organs: The body requires glucose even though you are using ketone bodies. A sufficient amount of glucose in required by the body to keep you alive and insufficient glucose supply may lead to the functional breakdown of valuable muscles and organs within the body. This is a severe long-term problem, as the body does not distinguish between the essential tissues and non - essential tissues. This leads to the breakdown of major organs, which may cause serious health hazards.
- Increased risk of nutrient deficiencies: If you choose a very low-calorie diet and follow it strictly, you are likely to miss out several important food items. The variety of food intake will reduce and you will miss out on many essential nutrients. This can make you prone to several nutrient deficiencies. The type of deficiency depends on the food types you do not consume. Every person who under eats is not likely to have nutrient deficiencies. Anorexia is a type of deficiency disease, which occurs when a person starves for a long period of time or believes in crash dieting. Calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin D and vitamin B are common nutrients, the lack of which can cause health problems and deficiency diseases. Electrolyte imbalance and protein malnutrition may also be caused.
Under eating is certainly not a solution to losing weight. Under eating may cause several health complications, which may lead to poor health, instead of loss in weight. Under eating should be abstained from, and physical exercise should be carried out for losing weight efficiently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.