Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
What could be the diet to gain weight . Does ghee nd milk products and banana help in gaining weight.
My left side of the body has become weak like. Left side of the face is little thin, left hand n left are also thin little bit.
Am 30 years old. And am very leen and going for night shift. So what are the things to be done by me to be perfect.
Sir I am a student I am lose my weight from the last month so I want to gain my weight please help me.
I m 30 years old. Dr. mere 3 bety hain with mejor Opp. Jiske baad se mujhe bht zyada hi kamar ghutne aur poori body me bht jyada ain rahta h, Dr. mujhe bht zyada weekness thakan aur haffan mahsoos hoti h, Dr. mere hath aur pair bht hi jaldi soon ho jate hain jaise sooiyan chubh rahin hain, Dr. mera pet bhi nikalta ja raha jo kisi bhi tateeke se kamnhi hota, iske rahte mujhe uthte baithte bht kahli rahti h. Dr. please tell me somthing effective. Please
I am 5'3" and 57 kg I want to lose 4 kgs more Especially from my belly which is 33" Suggest diet plan and exercises.
I am constantly facing problem for my feeble physic. How can I gain weight and mass? I eat a lot but it dosent help.
I am 22 years age and my weight is 55 kg it sufficient according to age or I increase it if increase give me tips how to increase my weight and I also looking thin so pls give me suggestion to how increase ny weight nd body.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
Hello all, I am 42 years old women. I have bought organic unroasted green coffee beans for my weight loss. I wanted to ask how many times per day I should drink it and should I be supposed to drink it hot or cold?
I am losing my gums quisky so please help me. My gums can reduce. please give me suggestion for my gums.
Hello I'm tirumala age 27 yrs, I have type1 diabetes since 21 yrs, hypothyroid since 5 years and psoriasis since 8 yrs, my fbs is 70, TSH is 4.25 taking insugen 30/70 100 iu, and thyronorm 50 mcg and for psoriasis applying propysalic -nf6 ointment but now my psoriasis is more is there any medicine please suggest.
Sir my body are heavy and so fat as everyone laugh at me. So pls give the suggestion for being slim.
Does acidity and gastric decrease stamina or energy in your body. I am suffering from this past 6 months every day. How to cure this ?
There is a problem in my skin its really sensitive and in summer some times its burns and I am weak or how to gain weight ease help me for this problems.
Laparoscopy is also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical procedure in which small incisions of about 0.5-1.5 cm are made far from the location of the operation.
Mechanism of laparoscopy:
One or more such holes on the abdominal wall serve as passageways for a specialised instrument called a laparoscope. A long, thin tube headed by a high resolution camera and a high intensity guiding light is inserted through the incision. As the instrument moves along, the camera transmits images to a video monitor enabling your surgeon to see inside without opening up your body for surgery.This process is used to diagnose unidentified abdominal or pelvic pain.
What conditions laparoscopy deals with
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks:
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.