Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Rohini RaghuYour feedback matters!
Hello myself Haroon my age is 34 and my night 5.5 feet my weight is 50 kg I want gain weight please help me.
My health is not good bcoz. So many fat on my body. So how to loose my fat. Can I join gym. Bcoz I want muscular fit body. And what can I eat in diet.
I'm taking 4 teaspoon of amla juice in a day. Is it okay for me? What is the dosage for a child below 18 years but above 5 years?
What happens if 20units of human actrapid insulin is given to a non-diabetic person who's in fasting without even water from past 24hrs. And he continue to not taking any food for 24hrs further?
Hi Sir please tell only one answer that for making biceps what is good supplement 1-protein 2-vitamins 3- calcium 4-fiber Please tell only one thing which is best for making biceps.
Hello Doctor, I want to loose weight and for I need your advice regarding my diet. I start my day with a glass of tea which has green tea, guava leaves, lemon grass, tulsi leaves all boiled together mixed with lemon juice and honey. After an hour, Then I have an apple with 5 soaked almonds and 1 anjeer. After an hour, I have breakfast which constitutes of sooji upma/ poha/ sevai upma etc. After 2 hrs I have 2-3 types of fruits one each. Then after 2 hrs I have a glass of mixed vegetables juice. After 2 hrs I have some fruits and then at 7-7: 30 pm I have my dinner which constitutes of 2 roti, any dry vegetable, a bowl of daal and an onion. Please let me know whether I need to change my diet plan. Thanks in advance.
I am 20 year old and my weight is only 50 kg, I think my metabolism is not strong so can you give me some suggestions/medicine to improve my health?
I am 24 years old female I want reduce body weight within 1 month. I am 85 kg weight my height is 5 feet I want reduce my body weight. Please give some useful tips & healthy food to reduce my weight.
I take 3 tbsp of sugar with milk everyday. Is it harmful? With sugar I also take 1 tbsp of bornvita, as regular milk is yuck.
I have very weak immune system, and thin body. I just want to get fit. I do some exercise too. Please help me how to manage my food plan so that I will be able to fulfill the nutritions needed for my body.
I have some trouble of sleeping and hypertension .and the more I get indulge in an activity .the more I am getting energy loss.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?